Wednesday 31 October 2012

Tomorrow I shall be shopping for knickers



I emailed Alice to tell her that the rendezvous was going ahead but it wouldn’t be at my flat but at the hotel in Marylebone. I told her that I’d be taking the day off tomorrow to go shopping and I suggested that she might want to try and join me on the hunt for some very nice knickers. She said that she’d already arranged to take the day off, and she’d quite happily come up to town earlier.

I still haven’t counted the cash that Paul had given me, Lora was sitting at the next desk and it would have taken some explaining to let her see what I was doing with such a wad of money, but I did let Alice know what my boss had suggested.

Her response was a little guarded. “Accepting that offer does make me feel a little bit like a whore”, she said.

I thought about that for a while then replied, “Then maybe I’m a bit of a pimp!” I went on to suggest that Paul’s money wasn’t the reason either of us wanted to fuck him and that all we were doing was fulfilling his little fantasy.

She told me that she’d be in town by eleven o’clock and we arranged where to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment