Wednesday 24 October 2012

I had to say something.


It was already dark and it was cold inside the flat. The first thing I did was turn on the central heating, but I knew that it would take a while for my flat to warm up.


“Do you want a drink?” I asked.

“I want you”, she replied, and she led me to my bedroom.

I peeled off my outer garments in front of her and stood in the bedroom naked but for my bra and hold-ups, then jumped under my duvet. I watched her take her suit off. She took her time, folding her jacket carefully and placing it on the chair in the corner. I could see her nipples through her blouse. She might have had small tits, but her nipples were large, hard and proud; they pressed against her silk blouse. She kicked her heels off and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She was wearing pink knickers and a matching suspender belt that held up light tan stockings. She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it to one side and joined me under the quilt.

Her lips met mine and we kissed deeply. I felt her hand caress my tummy, gently moving closer to my cunt and I opened my legs for her. Her slim fingers entered me again. She fucked me deeply with them. I pressed my mouth against her small tits, nearly swallowing them whole. She moaned with pleasure then pulled her fingers from my pussy. We sucked them together, both of us tasting the flavour of my boss’s sperm mixed with the fresh taste of my cunt. It was no more than ninety minutes since he’d fucked me on his desk.

“His spunk tastes so good inside you”, she said, and she returned her hand between my legs.

“I fucked him just so you could taste his semen”, I replied. Her fingertips met my g-spot, and she made me purr with pleasure. I lay on my back and placed one of my legs across her hips as she lay next to me, allowing her hand full access to my cunt. She asked me to take off my bra and let her play with my breasts. I sat up and did what she asked me and then she rolled on top of my body and kissed my tits. She disappeared beneath the duvet, her mouth getting nearer and nearer to my pussy. She kissed each of my five blue stars and at the smallest one, the star nearest my cunt, I felt the tip of her wet tongue slide over my smooth mound and meet my clit. It was hard as a diamond. Her tongue curled under my pubic bone and entered me. I gasped.

As she licked my spermy, sticky, wet cunt I wanted her. I threw off the quilt to watch her face between my legs and begged her to give me her pussy. She moved around on the bed and placed her hips over my face as her mouth returned to my sex. I looked at her arse, and the suspenders stretched across her buttocks and then pulled her little knickers to one side and plunged my tongue between her swollen labia. As I did that she covered my cunt with her mouth. I was in heaven.

I knew that Paul had said that he’d like to fuck Alice. The idea appealed to me greatly, and I knew that if he did fuck her then he’d fuck her up the arse. I remembered that Luca had happily introduced Alice to anal sex, so I knew she would enjoy my boss’s expert cock up her arse. I ran my tongue from her cunt to her arse-hole, circling her anus with my slippery tongue. As I did that I raised my thighs and tilted my pelvis to allow her to do the same. She took the hint and pushed her pointed tongue up my bum, caressing my clit all the time with her fingertips. I paused, she didn’t, but I had to say something.

“Fuck me and my boss. I want you both together. I want to taste your cunt when he’s fucked you”.

I heard her groan with appreciation of the idea, and I slipped a finger into her bum.

“I want to see him fuck you up the arse”.

I felt her breath rush over my arse-hole and pussy as she gasped with desire and her building orgasm.

“Yes! Yes! Yes, please!” she moaned.

And she flooded my mouth as she climaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment