Thursday 18 October 2012

Ever so slightly shocked



I’m ever so slightly shocked.

Lora is going to County Antrim with Ted this weekend. She told me at work. I’m not shocked that he asked her to go to the wedding after I said that I couldn’t, I just didn’t think that she’d want to spend time away from Charlie the beautiful red-head.

But I suppose that Lora has been desperate to experience double penetration ever since I told her about my night with the two Italians, and she told Ted that she’d not agree to anything until she met his friend Declan. Part of me is full of envy, but I know that her trip to Ireland means that I can go to Brighton and visit Alice.

All I have to do now is persuade the Pixie to ditch her nice but rather dull boyfriend during Lora’s absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment