Friday 26 October 2012

Ladylike manners

By the way, I’ve already said that it’s not my place to write about things that happen when I’m not there, but when Lora came back from Ireland on Monday and told me about her weekend at the wedding in County Antrim, I do have to say that she had a whale of a time.


Her adventures with Ted and his friend Declan gave us a lot to talk about, and I am quietly impressed that she managed the whole fucking two men in a country hotel scenario and completely brazened out all the disapproving looks in the morning. She told me that getting double penetrated all night by two randy Irishmen meant that if she was going to be at all comfortable eating the bacon and eggs on offer in the morning, then she had no alternative but to sit up poker-straight at the breakfast table in a most ladylike way.

It does make me wonder about my Mum and my Aunties and the manners they have always tried to drum into me. Could it be that my passion for getting buggered is shared with them and in some way is genetic?

The Irishman's the walking definition of gallant. When I summoned him to give me the good seeing to I required on Tuesday night, he wouldn't spill the beans. Perhaps he wanted to make me suffer a little for refusing his generous offer.

He had the look on his face when he was fucking me with long, hard thrusts, that said he was reliving past glories.

"Did Lora suck you both off?"

No answer.

"Did Declan cum in her mouth?"

No answer.

"Who fucked her up the arse first?"

A smile, but no answer. 

"Were you on top? Did you fuck her up the arse as she rode his dick?"

Still no answer.

"What's it like to cum in her arse when your friend fills her cunt with spunk?"

"Fucking brilliant Jayne, fucking brilliant", he said as his cock throbbed in my pussy, splashing the walls of my cunt with his semen.

No comments:

Post a Comment