Tuesday 9 October 2012

Quelle surprise



He led me across the road to a cashpoint machine. There were plenty of people milling about when we stood in front of the ATM and Ted let his hand rest on my bum. I knew that this was one of his fantasies, but I could completely understand where he was coming from. I took my debit card from my purse, waiting to feel his hand up my skirt. I separated my legs a little further and savoured the anticipation. He reached between my thighs from behind and his fingertips touched the naked flesh above my stockings as I put my card into the machine and my cunt dripped onto his hand. As I slowly punched in each of the four numbers I felt Ted’s fingers enter me one at a time.

I stood in the street, waiting for my money, with the Irishman’s four fingers inside me, not caring if anybody could see what he was doing to me.

Getting royally finger fucked on Oxford Street in the early evening ended up being more than enough of turn on, thank you very much. Ted wanted to take me straight back to his flat, and it took an awful lot of effort on my part to slow him down enough to suggest that we pick up a couple of bottles of bubbly on the way. We pretty much went to bed as soon as we got in and within a very short time we were fucking.

The whole stranger looking up my dress thing had excited me, but not nearly as much as participating in the Irishman’s fantasy. From the moment I hit his bed I was ready to do anything he wanted to do to me, my clit was literally throbbing with desire for him, and the sex that followed was absolutely amazing.

Between shags, when Ted’s spunk dribbled out of my pussy onto his Egyptian cotton sheets and I lay against the pillows and sipped the last of the first bottle of champagne. I thought about some of my fantasies. I told him that he could fuck me with the wine bottle if he wanted to, so he peeled away the foil around the neck.

I thought that getting fucked with a bottle that cost over a hundred pounds would feel amazing, but in truth it felt pretty much the same as the bottle of Blue Nun that my first boyfriend pushed up my cunt during a house-party in my teens. Ten years later, I was happy to discover that the general aura of naughtiness could be recreated by getting him to fuck my arse with the empty bottle of Krug. That led to a second, almost monumental, shag.

I talked about some of my other fantasies and he told me about his.

There’s a strong exhibitionist streak in me (quelle surprise). The subject matter of some of my posts makes it perfectly clear that I’m a bit of a show off and this confessional is a manifestation of that side of my personality. Being a show off is a huge part of my enjoyment of a threesome, I love to be watched when I being fucked. But I do also like to watch. For example, I get huge voyeuristic enjoyment from watching Lora when she’s fucked. And wanking. I love to watch guys jerking off. But this is as far as I got to when I thought about it. I always thought there are just two sides to this coin.
 
Ted’s a little bit different. He told me that when he fingered my cunt in the street, it wasn’t the thrill of people watching him that he found exciting; it was the thrill of people watching me. He’s not necessarily interested in seeing me expose myself, inasmuch as it’s not his fetish to see me expose cunt to him in public, but he gets a huge erection at the thought of me being an exhibitionist to a third party. When I asked him to tell me his ultimate favourite fantasy on this theme, he said that he’d love to walk down the seafront in Brighton, with me and Lora on each arm in some kind of provocative state of undress with members of the general public getting off on our exhibitionism and they’d all know that we belonged to him. I think that means he really fancies himself as a bit of a pimp, but I don’t know what this particular fetish is called? What do you call someone who loves to show off his exhibitionists? Answers on a postcard please…

No comments:

Post a Comment