Wednesday 31 October 2012

The same lingerie

I could tell when Paul had read my email from last night. He left the office early this morning and when he returned he summoned me to his office. 


When I closed the door and stood by his desk he said, “I have booked you a room at a hotel. I won’t be able to stay all night, but the room’s paid for and it’s in your name. You and Alice can stay there if you want to”.

The hotel in question was the same one we were supposed to stay in on the day I met Ted. I didn’t think it was the time to remind him about that.

“I want you to do something for me,” he said. “I’d like you to take tomorrow off work. I’d like you to go shopping and buy yourself something nice, something sexy. But I would like you to buy the same for Alice”. He passed me an envelope that was stuffed with fifty pound notes. “I want to fuck you both wearing the same lingerie”.

I was tempted to count the money because it was obviously a considerable amount, but I stopped myself from being so crass. I just smiled and thanked him for his generosity.

He asked me if I could work late this evening, but I reminded him that he couldn’t fuck me until I watched him fuck Alice. With resignation in his voice he asked me if I’d show him my knickers instead. I pulled the hem of my skirt up a little, enough to let him see the lace at the top of my hold-ups and then declared, “Oh! Sorry, but I can’t. I’ve just remembered that I’m not wearing any”.

1 comment: