Monday 29 October 2012

Regret and pride



Victoria fucked me until I couldn’t take it any longer. The girls on either side of me didn’t participate any more than they had already; taking turns to play with my clit as our hostess was thrusting her strap-on phallus into my cunt, Sergio standing silently in attendance. I lost count of the number of orgasms I'd been given and had to beg them to stop.

At about 2 o’clock Victoria called us a cab and I did my best to make myself respectable. I wondered what the whole experience meant to Victoria and asked her as much. She called Sergio over and unbuttoned his trousers in front of us all. His dick looked painful in the rigid plastic cage and she unlocked it. His cock immediately began to swell to impressive proportions. His balls looked large and heavy. He still said nothing but Victoria played slowly with his shaft.

“I get to play with this when you've all gone home," she said. "You can feel his dick if you’d like to Jayne”.

I reached out and grasped his hot swollen cock and I could barely circle my fingers around its girth. He whimpered as I held him; but we heard the cab driver toot his horn outside.

“Now be off with you all,” Victoria said, “I leave me alone with my Argentinian stud”.

*

We all tumbled into Lora’s bed and tugged each other’s clothes off. Although I doubted that anybody would be able to make me cum again, I knew that both of the girls who’d arranged my fucking were as horny as Hell. I spent the next few hours with my face between their legs, fucking each pussy with my lips and my tongue or with selected toys in deeply held gratitude until eventually we all fell asleep completely satisfied.

*

In the morning I was woken by the sound of Alice’s boyfriend carrying mugs of tea back to her bedroom. I knew that she must have heard us come home and she would have been able to listen to us having sex. I felt a strange mixture of regret and pride that she’d been able to hear what had happened. But then I started to hear her fucking. Something I’d never heard from her when she was at home. I then knew that she was being noisy for my benefit; to make me jealous or to make me horny. I lay in bed with Lora and Charlie slumbering and quietly fingered my cunt and thought about her.

*

A little later it was my turn to make the tea. I stood in the kitchen only wearing one of Lora’s tee-shirts, waiting for the kettle to boil, when Alice walked in. She came up to me and kissed me deeply, feeling my tits and slipping a hand between my legs to stroke my still tender pussy. I did the same and when my hand reached between her thighs I felt her cunt slick and slippery with fresh sperm. I knelt on the kitchen floor and pushed my tongue out to lick her sex which oozed her boyfriend’s spunk into my mouth.

“I can stay in London on Thursday night,” she said, “try and arrange for Paul to be there too”.

No comments:

Post a Comment