Monday 8 October 2012

More than a bit foolish



When the tube arrived I looked up and down the carriage and saw a very dashing looking man sitting by himself, and as luck would have it the seat opposite was vacant. I plonked myself down and took my book from my handbag and did my best to look engrossed in it. I knew that the tops of my black stockings were on view (just as I hoped). Over the top of my paperback I could see that before too long the guy had noticed them, so I let my skirt ride up a little bit further and by now I reckoned that he could see the distortion in the nylon material that indicated I was wearing suspenders. I knew that I held his attention, so I parted my legs a little. He watched me so confidently, oblivious to any concept of shame at being seen looking between my thighs. I carried on pretending to read and opened my legs a little wider, then crossed my legs and blatantly flashed my naked cunt.

The space between my thighs felt a little tenderer than is usual, as it always does after I’ve been for a waxing and my labia were a little more pink than usual. So I knew that the gentleman opposite me would have caught a glimpse of my pussy. I wondered if at least some of my five blue stars were visible to him and I clamped my thighs together as my clit tingled. I looked over the top of my book and noticed his erection beating in his lap. He’d be thinking about my cunt when he had his next ejaculation.

I got up at Kennington to change trains and the gentleman followed me. There was a train waiting on the other platform and I made a dash for it, jumping through the doors as they started to close. There were no seats on the new train, and I had to stand by the door. But the guy managed to squeeze in behind me. I suddenly felt nervous and regretted my exhibitionism. I said nothing, but after a few stops he softly said, “Nice tattoo”.

My heart was thumping, feeling very glad that Ted was meeting me opposite The Dominion and that he had never ever been late. I glanced at gentleman, but he was smiling to himself and avoided eye contact. He seemed uninterested in me now that he couldn’t see up my dress and the danger appeared to be over. I realised that I’d been more than a bit foolish, but I also realised that my cunt was soaking with the thrill of it all.

I got off at Tottenham Court Road, and although he followed me, he kept his distance.

By the time I was on the escalator he was four or five steps behind me. I knew that I would safely be with Ted in a minute or so, and I looked behind me. He had taken his cigarettes out so that he could light up as soon as he got to street level. He winked at me then made a show of dropping his lighter onto the step in front of him. He bent down to pick it up and he crouched down he looked up at me, trying to catch a second glimpse of my pussy. I turned away, relieved and smiling to myself again, and separated my feet a little to let him get a final sight of my wet cunt, before I skipped through the barrier, up the steps and into the Irishman’s arms.

Ted took my arm and we walked up Oxford Street. I looked behind me, but I never saw the guy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment