Wednesday 3 October 2012

So fucking tight



Simply prompted by selfishness I threw another sickie yesterday. Having told the HR department I had the same symptoms as Lora, I thought for the sake of continuity it made sense to blag serious illness and stay in bed for the majority of Tuesday. The fact that I spent most of the day fingering my cunt and having repeated orgasms as I thought about the girls in Brighton is really neither here nor there.

On Wednesday I felt ready to re-enter the fray and got up as normal and dressed for work. I knew that Paul would be concerned, but I didn’t want him to enquire too closely for fear of letting slip that I wanted to basically be a lazy bitch for a couple of days. The good thing about fucking your boss is that when there are minor misdemeanours that might lead to disciplinary actions, a little flash of sexy underwear usually draws a line under the events. As I was well rested, I had plenty of time to dress in the black lingerie Paul bought for me, and before I slipped my dress on I caught my reflection in the mirror I knew that skiving off work for two days was never going to be an issue. I wore the shortest dress that I own, bearing in mind that it was a work day, and when I sat on the tube in the rush hour anybody could see my lacy stocking tops.

The security guard at the front desk gave me an appreciative look as I passed him. The boys in the post-room whistled at me as I went by and before long my boss called me into his office.

He asked me how I was feeling. I told him that I was much better now but for the previous four days I’d been “fucked”. I meant that I’d been exhausted, but my choice of words was obviously a Freudian slip.

He raised his eyebrows.

“Tell me all about it”, he said.

Being ever so careful to avoid mentioning Lora or anything that could be traced back to her I blurted out everything that had happened of the weekend. As his erection grew in his trousers I smiled with satisfaction.

I offered to wank him off there and then. In reply he suggested that he buy me lunch and that I could suck him off in the restaurant’s toilets. We reached a compromise by agreeing to jointly leave work early to attend an “important meeting” in my bed. We left work at 12.30 and grabbed a cab.

After days battling my obsession with Lora and Charlotte it came as a blessed relief to lie face down on my bed, with my bum in the air and Paul’s cock in my pussy. His forceful thrusts erased all my jealous emotions as he fucked me doggy-style.

His cock felt better than any sex toy I’ve ever used. He pushed my heart into my throat when he filled my cunt with his big dick. The ben-wa balls have done great things to my pelvic floor, as Paul fucked me he kept telling me how good my cunt felt. “So beautiful. So wet. So fucking tight”. No strap-on will ever give you those words and none will ever replicate that fabulous sensation of his hot semen landing across my back as he spunked over my bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment