Friday 19 October 2012

Walked across the empty office

I exchanged texts with Alice until 3.30 this morning.


Lora is taking the day off in order to fly to Belfast with Ted, and after work I will be meeting Alice in a pub near Victoria. 

She knows that I like nice lingerie. We had a conversation about underwear while we were in a very expensive knicker-shop on Capri. She was envious of my curvy figure and plump boobs and told me that I could get away with some of the options we looked at, but she said that with her “two fried eggs” the beautiful bras we considered buying would be ridiculous. With her elfin stature she admitted that she doesn’t often wear a bra at all, but she does have great taste when it comes to panties. She purchased a pair of knickers in coral pink silk which were so fine they could be packed away in a matchbox.

So this morning I struggled to begin to dress. 

I couldn’t make up my mind where to begin. Alice would be coming straight from her respectable job, and would doubtlessly be respectably dressed. But as it’s Friday, which has always been the day of the working week when the dress code in my office has always been relaxed, I could meet her in jeans but that may disappoint her. I wanted her to be impressed by my underwear. 

Oh shit!

I settled on black hold-ups with nice lacy tops, with embroidered black satin knickers and matching bra. But by the time I worked out what underwear to put on I had to throw on the rest of my clothes. I also wore a tweed fitted skirt that reached half way down my thighs, a cream cotton blouse and a cardigan. I thought that I probably looked like a terrible frump.

I got a text message from Alice when I was going to work. She was confirming that she’d be meeting me later and looking forward to our rendezvous. I sent a reply telling her that I was longing to spend the night between her legs.

My phone bleeped throughout the morning and we exchanged text messages that grew more and more explicit. My knickers were soaking by lunchtime when she reminded me that I’d licked her Italian lover’s sperm out of her cunt.

A flash of stocking tops to Paul reassured me that I was wrong about my outfit. Normally I’d welcome an email from him that told me in no uncertain terms exactly how much he wanted to lick my cunt. Today wasn’t in any way normal. I thought about replying to him and letting him know that my pussy was going to wholly belong to a girl this evening, and I knew that would unleash a steady stream of pure filth. So without thinking about it too much, and without naming Alice, I let him know my plans.

Of course, he wanted to fuck me before I left work.

As his comments flooded my inbox I send coquettish replies. I liked teasing him. But the things he said to me made me as horny as Hell. And as the day wore on I thought about how I had tasted Alice’s cunt after Luca had fucked her, and part of me wanted her to taste my pussy when it was full of spunk.

I sent Alice a text, “My boss wants to fuck me before I leave work. Do you want me to fuck him before we meet?”

I couldn’t concentrate on work until she replied.

“Do you want to?”

“I will if you want me to. Do you want to taste my pussy when I’ve just been fucked?”

My heart was pounding. I couldn’t help but think that I’d gone far too far. I kept looking at my phone, thinking that I’d blown everything. Paul’s emails kept on arriving in my inbox; each was message was more crude than the previous. I wanted both of them, but I didn’t receive a reply from her. It was reaching the end of the day before she responded. At 5.30 my phoned beeped.

“I will be at Victoria just after eight. Meet me with spunk in your knickers”.

So I walked across the empty office to Paul’s room. I sat on his desk and told him to take my knickers off and fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment