Tuesday 23 October 2012

A choice of offerings



There is nothing like being finger fucked in a cab. There have been many occasions when I’ve had a man finger me on the way home, but I have never sat in the back of a cab with my legs so wide apart before. My skirt was pushed right up. Alice played with my sticky cunt while I held my legs open. She pushed her hand into my little black panties and kissed me deeply. God knows what the driver thought as he looked in the mirror as we crossed the river. 

She pulled my knickers off and threw them onto the floor of the cab. I placed my feet on the pull-down seats opposite us. I felt her slim finger strum against my clit and then enter my pussy. I wondered if the driver could see the five blues stars tattooed over my mound.

I thought that Alice might go down on me and taste my sticky, wet cunt and wondered what the driver may do if he saw her do that. I cried into her mouth as she made me orgasm.

When the cab pulled up outside my flat, Alice opened her handbag and she took a twenty-pound note from her purse. Then she saw my pair of little black panties lying on the floor. They were covered with Paul’s spunk and glistened with the juices of my pussy from Alice fingering me.

She held out the bank-note, together with my wet knickers and asked the driver which he would prefer to have in payment. He looked over his shoulder, looking at Alice and her choice of offerings. I sat back in the seat and opened my legs. His eyes darted from Alice to my cunt, and to help him make his decision I placed a hand between my legs and played with my pussy. I slipped my fingers over my tattoo and fingered with myself in the back of the cab.

“You want my wet knickers don’t you?” I said. He nodded silently.

We stood on the pavement and Alice passed my wet panties through the cab driver’s window. He pressed the tiny piece of material against his nose and inhaled my scent deeply.

Then as the taxi drove off and I searched my bag for my keys, Alice put her hand up my skirt and felt my naked cunt on my doorstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment