Monday 22 October 2012

"Take me home"



Heading to Victoria to meet Alice on a bus, my knickers felt wet and sticky.

She was sitting in the bar where we’d agreed to meet with two glasses and a bottle of Australian Riesling in an ice-bucket. I slipped next to her at her table. She was wearing her suit and a white silk blouse. She looked beautiful. She poured me a glass of wine.

“Have you… did you?” she said.

I took hold he her hand when she put the bottle down, and guided it underneath our table. I let her place her hand on my stocking tops and encouraged her to explore the top of my naked thighs. I felt her fingertips reach up my legs and I parted my thighs discreetly. She touched my wet, sticky knickers and pulled them to one side and slipped a finger into my spermy cunt. My clit was hard and it was slick with Paul’s spunk. I let her finger my pussy in the pub and I gulped down the glass of wine.

She licked her fingers carefully in front of me, tasting Paul’s sperm.

“Take me home”, I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment