Thursday 1 November 2012

Wish us luck



There’s not a man in the world (in my experience) that doesn’t like to see a woman shopping for sexy shoes and underwear. I met Alice’s at Victoria with Paul’s envelope stuffed with cash in my handbag and we promptly took a cab to Knightsbridge.

In Harrod’s we went straight to the lingerie department. I know that Paul said that he wanted us wearing the same underwear but Alice and I are quite different shapes. I am a little shorter; I’ve got much bigger tits and an arse that’s struggling to get back to a size twelve. Alice is elfin in comparison. I like to wear a sexy bra, she never bothers. By way of compromise we agreed to wear lingerie from the same collection. We both love Agent Provocateur, so we decided to buy stuff from their Caisey range. We bought the thong for me but she remembered her domme-ish fantasy and chose the ouvert version for herself. I loved the look of the basque, so I didn’t need to buy the suspender belt, but Alice needed one because we also bought two pairs of black, genuine silk stockings. It all cost an absolute bucket of cash, but we were both very proud of our purchases.

My cunt was singing all the time we were in there. I’ve been bought underwear by men on numerous occasions in the past, but I have never been shopping for lingerie with a girl I am about to fuck. As we shopped and held up the items we were considering buying I couldn’t help but think how she’d look wearing them. Thank God we have similar tastes! I completely understood where Paul was coming from with his request. Everything we bought together made me as horny as Hell, because I knew that I would also enjoy her body when she wore her ensemble. Thinking about her, thinking about tasting her cunt through the open crotch of those panties made my cunt wet and my face blush.

We went for lunch nearby and over a Caesar Salad I surreptitiously counted what was left in the envelope. There was more than enough left.

We went on to shop for shoes and settled on identical pairs of black court shoes with towering fuck-me heels. All that was left to buy were our dresses, and we found similar black cocktail numbers that swallowed up the remains of Paul’s money. Mine hid the straps of my basque, but Alice found a gorgeous strapless, tailored dress that made her look stunning. How I manged not to go down on her in the changing room I can't imagine.

By four-thirty we took a cab to the hotel and checked in.

In the large room we emptied our shopping bags and tried on our purchases, stripped off again and took a bath together. In the warm soapy water I lay between her legs with my back towards her as she played with my tits and squeezed my rigid nipples between her thumbs and fingers. I described Paul’s cock and how good it was going to feel in her cunt and her arse when he fucked her. She reached down across my stomach, over my five blue stars and fingered my clit until she made me cum.

Before we got dressed again, while she was lying on the bed in the fluffy bathrobe, I knew that I needed her. I pulled her gown open and pushed my face between her thighs. I wanted to taste her cunt before and after my boss fucked her. I was desperate to make her cum, but it was getting too late. Paul promised to be in the hotel bar at seven.

So we now have to get ready. Wish us luck…

No comments:

Post a Comment