Thursday 25 October 2012

Arrange it



Alice stayed with me until Sunday afternoon. Apart from a trip to a cafĂ© for breakfast on Saturday morning and nipping out to buy a couple of bottles of wine in the late afternoon, we spent most of the time in bed together. From the moment the taxi driver departed with my wet knickers in payment for the fare I didn’t put any panties on until I got ready for work on Monday morning. My cunt was naked all weekend, and Alice took every opportunity to play with me. Beneath that respectable veneer there’s a very dirty bitch.

Later we talked about her nice but rather dull boyfriend. He didn’t know that she’d come to visit me before and didn’t know that she was with me then. She made it clear that she was happy with him, but she told me that in comparison with Ted, his cock isn’t particularly big. Alice said that when she gave the Irishman the hand-job that evening in the living-room in Brighton, she realised how much she missed long, fat dicks. She admitted that given the opportunity she’d be rather interested in fucking Ted, but if she was going to cuckhold her fella, then she’d have to be very discreet because didn’t want to hurt him. 

I put my hand between her thighs as she was speaking and slipped my fingers one at a time inside her pussy, opening her cunt a little wider with each. All four of my fingers together are not as thick as the Irishman’s cock, but I could see what she was thinking as I fucked her. My thumb tucked into my palm and her tight cunt swallowed my hand as her labia passed over my knuckles. I was fisting her, and she moaned loudly in ecstatic orgasm as my tongue caressed her clit.  

“If you fuck me and Ted,” I said, “I’ll promise that Lora will never know about it”.

“But what about your dishy boss?”

I laughed out loud at that comment. “Lora doesn’t like to hear about me fucking him, so she’ll certainly not want to know about the three of us!”

“Then I will leave it up to you to arrange it”.

No comments:

Post a Comment