Tuesday 30 October 2012

Rather democratic


I sent Paul an email this morning letting him know exactly what we intend to do to him on Thursday evening. I’ve been really rather democratic about it by relating the suggestions that Alice has sent me by text and embellishing them with my own ideas.

This lunchtime my boss called me into his office and I sat next to him at his computer. He had already taken his dick out of his trousers and he asked me to read my email out to him. I happily obliged while slowly stroking his impressive cock, which was seeping pre-cum from the tip.

On purpose did I not finish him off, and I told him that I won’t let him cum until I’ve watched him fuck Alice. If he can’t take up the opportunity on Thursday, them he may be waiting a rather long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment