Sunday 21 October 2012

Then he knows what to do.



I pulled my little black knickers to one side, and as Paul dropped his trousers and pushed his dick into me I told him why I needed him to fuck me. I lay back over his desk and rested my heels against his shoulders. He looked down at my open thighs which were decorated with the black lace of my hold-ups, and watched his cock slide deeply into my cunt. He grabbed the gusset of my panties and held it against in his hand, playing with my clit with the soft tip of his thumb as he fucked me.

“You’re going from here to fuck another girl aren’t you?” he said.

His thrusts into me felt superb. His cock throbbed inside me at the deepest point of penetration. He felt powerful and virile. As he fucked me I gasped, struggling to exhale as his cock filled my cunt. But I knew that as he fucked me this was going to only be the prologue.

“When you cum inside me I’m going to meet Alice. I’m going to fuck her. She wants to fuck me tonight”, I was grunting with pleasure as he thrust into me, “She wants to taste my pussy when it’s full of spunk. She wants me to fuck her mouth when I have your sperm inside me, just like she fucked my mouth on holiday”.

He had a wicked look on his face. He pushed his cock into me as far as possible, and his dick twitched against my cervix.

“She’s very pretty,” he said, “I’d like to watch you two together”. He started to fuck me harder, and the tip of his thumb tapped against my clit. I felt my orgasm approach.

“Do you want to watch her lick your sperm out of my cunt?”

“Yes,” he grunted.

“Do you want to fuck her as she does it?” I was so close to cumming, I could hardly speak.

“Fuck yes.”

I glanced at the photograph of his wife Sarah and my mind went off on its own tangent. The thought of Paul fucking her as she licked my pussy, as she licked his semen from my cunt, the thought of squatting over her face and pressing my sticky, just fucked cunt against her mouth as he fucked her, proved to be too much. I came hard around his lovely fat, long cock.

“Fuck me. Fuck me and Alice. Please fuck me and Alice,” I said over and over again as he made me cum. “Please. Please fuck me, fuck me and Sarah together”.

He loved that idea. I could tell he loved that idea, because his dick grew inside me and I felt his spunk splash the walls of my cunt.

For ages I lay over his desk, my heels were still resting on Paul’s shoulders, his wonderful big cock inside me and neither of us said anything as his dick started to shrink inside me. We were both looking at the photograph of his wife.

He let go of the gusset of my knickers and pulled his dick out of my cunt. I felt his spunk ooze from my pussy and catch into the lace of my panties. I knew that my knickers would be sticky with sperm when I met Alice at eight o’clock, just as she wanted them to be.

“Think about my cunt Paul,” I said, “Think about my cunt, and Alice licking me when you go home and fuck your wife. If you want to have me and Alice together, then you know what to do…”

No comments:

Post a Comment