Tuesday 2 October 2012

Playing requests



Someone has emailed me and asked me to describe a situation where I had a fantasy about fucking a stranger. 

I replied to his email, telling him that although my entries shouldn’t be seen as some kind of journalistic verbatim account of my sexual exploits, the things I post here are a record of my adventures. (Being a good Catholic girl I use this service as a confessional, because there’s no way on Earth I’d say any of this to the priest, thank you very much, even if that means I'm going to Hell). 

I’ll happily admit to applying a little artistic license here and there, for example I don’t use a Dictaphone to record exactly what people say, but if I don’t spend an afternoon daydreaming about fucking some passing guy, then I don’t really want to blog that I've been daydreaming about it.

“The spotty youth for the post-room at work obviously has a great cock, I’ve seen it in his pants hundreds of times and often wondered what it would feel like in my cunt…”

See? It’s bollocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment