Friday 5 October 2012

A bit of a dilemma



Ted has put me in a bit of a dilemma and asked me to accompany him to a wedding in County Antrim in a few weeks. He’s told me that it will be a bit of a lavish affair in a big country hotel and it does sound like it will be fun. Not the least because he wants me to meet an old friend of his. It’s not the groom but it’s someone who he hopes I might want to do anything he’d like to do with me.

I appreciated his use of code. If he’d said, “Come over to Ireland and get double penetrated by me and my mate”, I think I would have been pissed off by his presumption.

I’ve made no secret of my deeply held fantasy of fucking Ted and Paul at the same time, and the Irishman has also been very generous in entertaining me and Lora when we’ve fancied threesomes with him. I do feel that I’m being terribly churlish not to jump at the idea of have a whale of a time with two men. I know that I could say yes to the whole idea and join Ted at the wedding with the simple caveat that if I ended up thinking his friend was actually a bit of a twat then all bets would be off, but something seriously bothers me. It’s the purely practical issue of staying in a remote location with his group of friends and having everyone at breakfast know that I was the English whore who had been fucking two of the guests the night before.

I’m not sure I could brazen that out, and being in the middle of rural Ireland I’d have nowhere to run.

I told him that I’m sorry but I can’t go with him to the wedding. I feel like I’m being a complete bitch. I will have to spend the whole weekend fucking him to stop him going into a sulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment