Tuesday 16 October 2012

Perception



For all of Lora’s criticism of Paul, in his defence I have to say that sometimes he can be pretty perceptive. All day on Monday he was aware that I was very happy about the events of the weekend and although I was far too discreet to mention anything to him, he could tell that I was dead chuffed about something. My discretion was such that even Lora hadn’t realised that I’d spent the weekend fucking Alice – but that’s probably because she's returned to form and remains quietly obsessed with Charlie the beautiful red-head.

I’ve received a stream of emails and texts from my boss over the last two days. I ignored most of them. He’s sensed that I had a brilliant weekend of fucking; he suspected that I fucked more than one person; that they were “that Irishman” and the girl who lives with Lora and he guessed that it was all at the same time. 

Three out of four isn’t too bad. He’s pretty perceptive, like I said.

When the office started to empty on Tuesday evening I send him an email telling him that if he wanted me to, I would go to his office and pull down my knickers then bend over his desk and present my naked arse to him. He could fuck me. He could do whatever he wanted to do to me if he never mentioned to Lora that I’d fucked her housemate.

Paul never turns down such an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment