Thursday 11 October 2012

Lying in a puddle



On Wednesday night, after the big fuck-fest, we all talked about unrealised fantasies.

That’s how the Irishman found himself lying on the cold quarry tiles of my kitchen floor completely naked, with a huge erection pointing up at Lora and me. He’d asked us both to get dressed again, and we were wearing nearly identical white blouses, short black skirts, black hold-up stockings and vicious four inch heels. 

Lora stood over his body, letting Ted look up her skirt and gaze upon her gold piercing and her otherwise naked cunt.

“You naughty boy”, she said, and she lowered herself to his chest. As she crouched down she pulled up the material of her skirt, and when she was no more than six inches above his body she placed her hand between her legs and held the lips of her cunt apart. She pissed all over Ted’s chest and throat as he wanked furiously.

As the last drips of her urine fell against his Adam’s Apple, he begged me to follow her, “But please Jayne, please piss on my face”.

I helped Lora to her feet. We both looked down at him as he masturbated on my kitchen floor lying in a puddle of her urine. I pulled up my skirt and showed him my blue star tattooed cunt then squatted over his face. “Lick my arse-hole first. Lick my arse-hole that you’ve just fucked, and I’ll piss over your face”.

His tongue entered my spermy arse as Lora presented her cunt to my mouth. She held the back of my head against her pussy and I savoured the taste of her sex; the tang of fresh pee mixed with Ted’s spunk. I was ready to cum again and moved over the Irishman’s face until his tongue was against my clit. I moaned into Lora’s pussy and my bladder emptied into Ted’s mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment