Monday 29 October 2012

Cannot concentrate


I just cannot concentrate on work.

I’ve told my boss in no uncertain terms that he has the opportunity to fuck me and Alice together on Thursday evening this week, if he can sort out his other commitments. I know this may be a little harsh on him, but quite frankly he’s sent me more than enough texts and emails about sharing my body with another girl, he should be jumping at the opportunity. I don’t have to talk to her about it. She will be in my bed come rain or shine, he just needs to pull his finger out – so to speak.

If that prospect wasn’t enough to keep me preoccupied, Lora keeps making suggestive comments about my performance on Saturday night. She sent me this picture…



And now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and finger my cunt in the toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment