Tuesday 16 October 2012

In tandem



Here’s a dilemma. If Alice spends a night in my bed, do I tell Lora?

Ted was perfectly magnanimous about slipping away. In a mad dash I changed the sheets. I showered quickly, dried myself off and just had enough time to pull on jersey dress and flat sandals. I had more than a moment of panic about underwear, but just decided that any fancy seduction lingerie was inappropriate when my doorbell rang. I ran down to the front door without wearing any panties and met Alice on my doorstep. She was wearing a short pleated skirt, a white tee-shirt, denim jacket, bare legs and cowboy boots. With her elfin beauty she reminded me of the young Mia Farrow. She was clutching her handbag against her slim body and she looked horribly nervous.

“Hi”.

I welcomed her inside, and led the way to my living room. She sat on my sofa. My heart was fluttering. I didn’t know how to begin, so I suggested that I get a drink.

In the kitchen I poured out two glasses of gin and tonic. Far too much gin and the tonic was also far too flat. I gulped down a mouthful before I returned to her on the sofa. We were both apologising to each other too much, it was like my memory of the time I lost my virginity. Alice took a swig from the glass I’d given her and grimaced at the drink’s strength.

“I’m not a lesbian”, she began to say.

“But neither am I”, I stammered in replied.

I was about to go on and illustrate my point by reminding her about the guys I’d fucked in Italy, when she leant into me and started to kiss me deeply. She was leaning against me, I could feel her body-weight against mine and I wanted her to press me against the upholstery, feel my tits and put a hand up my skirt and feel my naked cunt. But she didn’t. We were kissing like teenagers at a school disco, neither of us sure how we could proceed.

I pulled her against me as her tongue milled inside my mouth until one of her thighs crossed over my legs. My hand met the bare skin of her thigh and it rushed upwards beneath her skirt. I could feel her knickers. She was wearing simple cotton briefs that covered her buttocks and I caressed her bottom through the fabric, loving the feel of her arse as she kissed me. I traced the edge of her panties with my fingertips, the area where her warm skin met the smooth material, wanting to slip inside her knickers and feel her pussy.

She pulled back from me as soon as my hand met her sex through the cotton. I dreaded that she would now declare that this was all a terrible mistake. My heart pounded.

She grinned at me. Then took off her jacket and threw it on the floor. I could see her nipples through her tee-shirt, they were proudly erect. I reached out to trace them through her shirt, but she pulled the garment off over her head. She sat astride my lap and pushed her breasts towards me and I caught her nipples in my mouth. I held her small tits in my hands, trying to squeeze them close enough together to take both nipples in my mouth at the same time. But because she had such a small bust it was impossible. I took each nipple into my mouth in turn; the rigidity of each was tested between my gentle teeth as she groaned with pleasure. Her enjoyment made me bolder, so I reached between her separated legs and felt her wet knickers.

They were soaking.

I pushed the damp cotton to one side and felt her cunt. Her labia were swollen and her slit dribbled moisture onto my palm as my fingertips entered her. Her clit felt like gravel and she moaned into my mouth as she kissed me. I knew then that she’d been thinking about the last night in Italy as often as I had. I knew that she wanted me.

I took her to my bedroom. At the end of my bed she undid the button on her skirt and let it drop to the floor, she stood before me wearing only her cowboy boots and her cotton panties. I kicked off my flat sandals and pulled my jersey dress off. I stood in front of Alice completely naked. I felt vulnerable because I wanted her so much. Then I approached her and plunged my hand into her knickers.

My hand brushed over her trimmed pubic hair and my fingers entered her cunt, I felt her clit and she whimpered. I wanted her to take her panties off in front of me. I wanted her to show her acquiescence, and she stood back and peeled her knickers off.

We sat on my bed. Our legs parted and her cunt pressed against mine. I could feel her clit hard against mine as we rubbed ourselves together. We watched our cunts make contact, girl against girl. She gazed upon my tattooed pussy, and I watched her neatly trimmed pubic mound. I realised that every fuck I’d had since our holiday, for every thrust from Paul or Ted, for every lick from Lora or Charlie, the only person I really wanted was Alice. She opened her legs wider and pushed her cunt against mine harder. She rocked her pelvis back and forth, her swollen lips swept across mine, our clits flicked over each other and the intimate contact sent shivers down my spine. She owned me and I didn’t care because as we rubbed our clits against each other, she made me cum. It was awesome.

“If you can do that, like that, what can you do with your tongue?” I asked as I panted.

Alice didn’t reply and she looked embarrassed. I felt guilty at doing that to her, and to reassure her I said, “I’ve wanted you since the beginning of our holiday”.

“And I wanted you every day,” she replied, “I couldn’t believe it when I heard you come into my room on the last night”.

I knew that she wasn’t asleep. I just knew it.

“From the moment I saw you feeling Lora’s pussy, the morning after Luca, I wanted you. But I couldn’t do anything in front of her. I wanted to kiss your pussy on Marco’s boat, but I wanted to have you alone”.

“And now you have me – alone”.

I pulled myself away from her, towards the headboard, and I parted my thighs again. I showed her just how wet she had made my cunt, and I started to finger my pussy in front of her. She watched my fingertips disappear into my sex and my thumb glide over my clit. She couldn’t take her eyes off my pussy. The look on her face said it all. She leant forwards towards me and she pulled my hand away and she placed her mouth over my cunt. I felt her tongue open my labia and enter me, my wet pussy flooded into her mouth. She curled her tongue in and out of me, I felt every contour of her tongue caress my g-spot and my clit. Her mouth behaving with perfect intuition and I moaned loudly with perfect pleasure. I wondered if it were possible that all along Alice was some closet Dyke. The way she licked my cunt was so wonderful, she must have done it before. I couldn’t believe that she had never been down on a girl, perhaps her relationship with her nice but rather dull boyfriend was simply a front? I wanted her so much. As she lay between my legs I pictured her fucking Lora or Charlie the beautiful red-head behind my back. I had a dreadful wave of jealousy at the prospect. But at the thought of Lora’s house being full of gorgeous girls fucking each other, I wished that I owned a strap-on or a double ended toy to use on Alice, and she gave me a second orgasm.

She looked so proud of herself as my breathing returned to normal. She didn’t need to say it, but I knew that she was thinking, “So what are you going to do for me?”

I opened the drawer at the top of my bed-side cabinet. She looked over my shoulder at the array of scrupulously cleaned and ready to use sex-toys I keep in it. My hand passed over the butt-plug and my rabbit. The look on her face suggested that neither would be right for her, but her eyes shone when I took hold of the large vibrator that feels almost as good as Ted’s cock.

I lay between her legs and as I placed the tip of the toy against her cunt, my mouth met her clit. Her pussy tasted wonderful. It was the second time I had tasted her, but it was the first time that I had done so when she hadn’t just been fucked by a man. This time there was no semen inside her, she just tasted of Alice, delicate and musky; she tasted like she belonged to me. I pushed the dildo into her; the contours of its thick form opened her cunt. The moulded outline of the veins that decorated its surface were caressed by her swollen lips as she swallowed its length inside her, and then when it was deep inside her pussy I twisted the control at the base and let it hum in her cunt. She groaned with delight as I held it against her cervix, my tongue against her, flicking over her proud clit, as she ran her fingers through my hair. Then I started to withdraw the toy. Its surface was coated with the wetness from her cunt. Her scent filled my nostrils. My toy glistened with her juices as I licked its vibrating surface, and I returned it into her slowly.

“Make me cum,” she begged, “make me cum like you did in Italy”.

I remembered that Luca had fucked her up the arse for the first time while we were away. So I clumsily reached between her legs. My saliva and her moisture had run down from her pussy to between her buttocks. Her arse-hole was slippery and wet with both, and as she felt the dildo ease up into her, she felt my finger enter her bum. She cried out in ecstasy as a second finger slipped inside her arse, and I could feel the toy vibrate against them. I fucked her cunt and arse in tandem as she called out my name over and over again as she climaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment