Monday 15 October 2012

Missed call


Some things are just not fair. I came home from my holiday desperate for either Ted or Paul to fuck me and they were both out of town. It took nearly two weeks for me to finally have a dick that I wanted in my cunt, and although I’m not the sort of girl who’d complain about the quality of the sexual attention I finally received in the twenty-four hours that occurred when they were both available to satisfy me, in the last few weeks I have found myself obsessed with girls.

It’s true that mostly the object of my desire has been a certain beautiful red-headed student, but I still have a complete fascination for the pixie-like Alice.

I fool myself with the belief that if I play my cards right, Lora will continue to share the student’s body with me. Lora is my best friend after all, and we have a history of sharing sexual experiences – and long may that continue. But this is where it gets complicated.

On Saturday afternoon I was lying on my back looking at the terrible expensive shoes that Paul bought for me. They were resting over Ted’s shoulders as he fucked me so expertly up my bum, and I missed a call from Alice.

I shortly afterwards discovered that she was in town and she was willing to explore further the events that happened during the breakfast after the barbeque in Brighton. On balance, I thought that if I told the Irishman that he had to leave to make way for the girl who gave him the remarkable hand job, he would probably understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment