Monday 26 November 2012

Cloak and dagger stuff



Because of all the cloak and dagger stuff, I had to arrive quite late at Alice’s house. I didn’t mind. Having to behave in such a clandestine manner added to the thrill – well that and all the extremely suggestive texts that we’d exchanged. By the time I was standing on the doorstep my knickers were soaking.

It was pissing down with rain and I’m sure that I looked like a drowned rat when she opened the front door, she looked amazing. She was wearing a black satin kimono, the silk stockings we had bought together and gorgeous high stilettos, she looked like I’d interrupted her preparations for a night out, and I hoped I was wrong. She welcomed me inside, took my gift of a bottle of wine, helped me out of my coat and led me to the living room then went to get me a towel for my hair. I sat on the sofa in the warm room and my heart pounded.

When Alice returned with the opened bottle and carrying two glasses, she stood in front of me and told me to undress. My clit hummed at this new assertive personality and I pulled my sweater over my head and unbuttoned my skirt. Alice placed the wine glasses on the coffee table and poured two measures and I removed my tee-shirt. I sat in front of her in my bra and knickers and she opened her kimono slowly. Beneath her robe she was naked apart from her stockings and suspenders. I looked up at her exposed body, her lovely small naked tits with the nipples pink and erect, her flat stomach and the tiny dot of cropped pubic hair above her otherwise smooth pussy.

She took a step towards me and she said, “Lick my cunt Jayne”.

My mouth met her pubic mound. Her skin was unbelievably soft and smooth and she tasted faintly of bath-oil. I opened my mouth and let my tongue wander between her legs to meet her clitoris. She was hard and proud and totally wet. My tongue caressed her clit and my fingertips entered her cunt as she held the back of my head against her sex as she moaned with delight. I wanted nothing more than to give her pleasure, nothing more than to make her cum against my mouth.

She broke away from me then she bent down to kiss me. My mouth tasted of her cunt and she licked her scent off my lips.

“Come upstairs”, she said.

I followed her up to her bedroom and sat on her bed as she drew the curtains. She went to her bedside cabinet and opened the drawer. She pulled out a large box and told me, “I have a present for you”. I opened the box and saw a “hands free” double dildo. I looked at the gift in wonder. I knew that it would be simply awesome.

As I turned it over in my hands I felt Alice pull off my knickers. I lay on her bed with my legs apart and she knelt between my legs and licked my already soaking pussy. I knew that this toy would give pleasure to the girl who gave as much as the one who received. And then I found the vibrating bullet and switched it on. The bulb that would fit in the girl’s cunt hummed against my palm, the ridged saddle that would rest against her clit felt amazing. I wanted to fuck her. I want to fuck her now.

The kimono slipped from Alice’s shoulders and she clambered on the bed. I parted my thighs and presented my soaking pussy to her. She took the toy from me and held the bulb against her labia. Her cunt welcomed it and her pelvic floor muscles swallowed it, drawing the double dildo deeper into her pussy. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation as it vibrated against her g-spot, her clit pressed against the saddle. Then she leant over my body and entered my cunt.

I lay back on her bed and enjoyed the sensation of being properly fucked by Alice. Her slim bodyweight thumped against me, making the headboard bang against the wall. Her thrusts into me made my tits bounce and she leant over me and caught my nipples in her mouth. There were no straps in the way, skin against skin it felt so intimate. And it vibrated inside my cunt and hers as we fucked. I started to cum almost immediately, and held her head against my breasts and wrapped my legs around her slim hips as she pumped the toy into me. It was the best orgasm I have ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment