Saturday 10 November 2012

As long as Lora kept watching



Just by walking into the pub you could see that Declan was Irish. Very handsome it must be said; tall and muscular in a ‘he does physical work for a living’ sort of way, rather than ‘he spends all of his free time in a gym’ sort of way. There wasn’t a hint of narcissism about him and he looked like he could have been the hero from a Thomas Hardy novel.

As Ted spotted Lora and me waiting at our table he grinned like the Cheshire Cat. He companion was obviously also pleased to see her but he also lavished his charm on me. Declan went to the bar to order drinks for everyone as Ted slipped next to me on the bench, and when his friend returned with pints and halves of Guiness, I noticed the package he had in his crotch. Everything that Lora had said was obviously true.

Both of the Irishmen were obviously thrilled that we were both meeting them. Neither of us girls said anything. We waited for it to dawn on them that there had been a slight change of plan, and when the penny finally dropped…

We took a cab to Ted’s flat. Lora had blown away my plans to perform a sexy strip in front of the two guys, because although I could have seductively removed my outer garments in a most entertaining way, at some point she would have needed someone to tug her skinny jeans off her legs.

The guys made themselves comfortable in Ted’s living room while I took Lora to his bedroom and helped her out of most of her clothes. She was wearing lovely little cotton g-string knickers, but her bra didn’t match. We left that on the bedroom floor, together with mine and then the pair of us walked through the flat to join them. I had a black embroidered suspender belt around my waist, the silk stockings that I’d bought the previous week, my lacy little knickers and my heels. Lora was wearing her panties and her heels. Neither of us was wearing a single other stitch of clothing. 

As we walked into the room Ted and Declan purred at the sight of us. Both of them were hard, we could see their cocks swollen in their trousers in anticipation of what was to come. We wanted to see them masturbate. And in my experience nothing makes a man wank like the sight of a girl pushing her hand into another girl’s knickers. Lora kissed me in front of our audience and she slipped her hand into my panties. My cunt was soaking wet and as her fingers moved in my knickers I broke off her kiss to ask the men to open their pants.

We watched them unbutton their flies. Their cocks sprang out and demanded our joint attention.

Declan’s cock was gorgeous. I sat on the floor in front of him, next to Lora who sat in front of Ted. She started to masturbate him as I stroked the firm erect dick of his friend. Our mouths met each guy’s cock. Declan’s fat tip filled my mouth, and I licked, sucked and teased his dick with my tongue. I knew that Lora had done all of this before, and it made me want to perform better. I wanted to be the better cock-sucker. I took him deeper and deeper down my throat, knowing that Ted was watching me suck his friend’s dick. Both guys groaned with pleasure. I could taste Declan’s pre-cum in my mouth and my hand slipped in my knickers to feel my diamond hard clit. I needed this new cock in my cunt.

It was me that moved first. While Lora was sucking Ted’s dick I climbed onto the sofa and guided Declan’s dick into my pussy and dropped over him. 

His fat Irish dick filled my tight English cunt and I grunted with pleasure as he started to thrust upwards into me. Lora and Ted watched him fuck me.

She stopped sucking his cock and transferred her hands to Declan’s balls. She caressed them, feeling their heavy weight as he fucked me. His fat cock felt wonderful and my wet cunt oiled his shaft as he filled me while he sucked my tits.

Ted rose from his seat. He stepped over Lora’s outstretched arm, crouched down and pressed the tip of his cock against my arsehole. As I rode Declan’s dick I knew that my sphincter began to gape. I wanted both men, and I wanted them to penetrate me as Lora watched.

With no lubricant, other than Lora’s saliva that had coated his Ted’s dick, he entered my arse.

I groaned in ecstasy as his cock slid into my bum. They found the right rhythm immediately, servicing my cunt and arse in perfect unison. Their dicks moved in and out of me as my whole world centred on the sensations between my legs. I grunted and howled as they fucked me. I didn’t care who heard me as long as Lora kept watching, and from where she sat, gently squeezing Declan’s balls in her open palm as he thrust his fat dick upwards into me, she had the perfect view of my arsehole take Ted’s erection.

It was amazing. Better than I’d ever hoped it would be. I would have melted into oblivion around these cocks. They owned me.

My body started to shake and quiver, a tsunami of orgasm crashed over me, I sobbed and sobbed, I couldn’t inhale for ages. Air rushed into my lungs in a sudden violent gasp and the whole thing started all over again. I couldn’t believe what had happened to me. My vision distorted. All I could concentrate on was the sensation in my pussy and my bum, and both men fucked me remorselessly. Before the first orgasm died away another washed over me. I couldn’t see. I couldn’t hear. I just came. I came so hard as their spunk filled my cunt and arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment