Thursday 15 November 2012

Un-metropolitan



Later we each took turns in the shower.

Lora and I were sitting on Ted’s sofa only wearing the men’s shirts we’d borrowed from our host. It was only then that I realised that she hadn’t been given the anal seeing to she craved.

Declan brought us large cups of strong milky coffee. He suddenly looked endearingly nervous and completely un-metropolitan, which was both natural and charming. “You ladies were, sorry, are amazing, I never thought girls like you existed. I mean really existed. Your tattoo Jayne, I’ve never seen that like of it before”.

He was so sweet. I pulled up the hem of Ted’s shirt to let him see my five blue stars again, and I felt his eyes bore into me. Lora slowly did the same, showing her neat landing strip and parting her legs to reveal her pierced clit. Our host came into the living room as we displayed ourselves to his guest.

“You both can do whatever you’d like to do with us”, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment