Tuesday 13 November 2012

Take my eyes away


In my experience there is nothing that guys like to see when they are recovering from an orgasm and want a rematch to compare with the sight of two girls playing with each other.

Lora and I lay on the floor in front of Ted’s sofa doing just that. My cunt and arse were full of spunk and my friend went to town between my legs. Her tongue probed my pussy, lapping up the salty, sticky offering that Declan had given me and she toyed with my tender, aching arsehole with an unknown number of fingers. The two Irishmen watched her intently, listening to the pleasure she was giving me escape from my mouth as she wiggled her naked bottom before them.

Which of the guys was ready first I can’t remember. But when she left my pussy to give Ted a blow-job, his friend quickly positioned himself behind her hips.

I couldn’t take my eyes away from her demonstration, fingering my cunt as they spit-roasted her.

No comments:

Post a Comment