Wednesday 21 November 2012

Quite the little cuckhold



After a more than satisfactory and rather messy seeing to last night, the Irishman lay in my bed and asked me how many people I’d fucked since I met him.

I really had to think hard about that one. He meant girls as well as guys. “Does it count if I’ve just been fingered?” I asked. He nodded. I’ve never kept anything from him so I lay next to him and counted on my fingers.

Along with Ted, I’ve been fucked by Paul, Declan and the two lovely Italians, I’ve been fingered by the Potter and the two anonymous guys in Hyde Park and I’ve had Sergio the caged Argentinian lick my pussy. I have also been to bed with my colleague, her girlfriend and her housemate and been fucked on the sofa by the formidable Victoria.

“I really am having the time of my life aren’t I?”

Ted looked a little sheepish as he played with my cunt. “Since June,” he said, “I’ve only fucked you, and with your consent, I’ve also fucked Lora”.

Quite the little cuckhold, isn’t he?

No comments:

Post a Comment