Wednesday 7 November 2012

Planning ahead



Although I knew that Paul would leave early, I didn’t really plan for what we’d do when he left. If I’d had the forethought, my handbag would have been stuffed with toys but whatever! With fingers and tongues we had a whale of a time and numerous exhilarating orgasms until it became obvious that Ted wouldn’t be arriving and eventually I fell asleep in Alice’s arms.

It was 9.30 when I was woken by a text message from Paul. He guessed that I wasn’t going to be in work on time and suggested that we enjoy the breakfast in bed he paid to be delivered and take the day off. A moment later there was a tap on the door and our breakfast arrived. Although I’m sure that Room Service in posh hotels have probably seen it all before, we were both aware that our bedroom was heavy with the odour of pussy and sweat and that our lingerie was scattered about the place. I felt a pang of embarrassment.

I took a quick shower then tucked into the bacon and eggs as I sat on in my bathrobe. If you’d like an explanation for the difference between my figure and Alice’s you need to look no further than what she had for breakfast; while I stuffed my face, Alice drank two cups of black coffee and ate my cunt as I lay on the bed.

When we were getting dressed to leave the hotel, she had brought a change of clothes but I hadn’t (see, a complete lack of planning). I reckoned that my exotic new underwear was probably cleaner than the knickers and bra I'd worn when we were shopping, so I put that on, but when I reached to retreave my little black lace knickers from where they’d be discarded on the floor, Alice told me not to bother. Over my sexy ensemble I put on yesterday’s day clothes and we gathered up the rest of our shopping and left the room.

In a reflection of our journey to the lobby the previous night, she put her hand up my skirt and felt my naked cunt.

It was too early for a drink and lunchtime was hours away. Alice didn’t need to be back in Brighton until early evening, so for lack of other options I suggested that we both go back to my flat.

We stood at a bus-stop with our shopping bags for what seemed like ages and when a bus eventually came there was quite a rush to get on board. There were no seats on the lower deck, so we pushed through the crowd to climb the stairs. Alice led the way and I followed her. It was when I got to the top step that I looked behind me; a very handsome black guy was at the bottom blocking access to the steps looking up at my bum appreciatively. I knew he could see my stocking tops, so I turned away and absentmindedly lifted my skirt a little to flash my naked pussy at him.

I might not always be prepared, but a good girl guide should always consider performing a daily act of kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment