Friday 30 November 2012

He obliged



On Thursday morning, when I arrived at work I went to see Paul. I had a present for him. The Model has a side line of selling her worn knickers to sad bastards on the internet, and she gave me a free pair of panties to give him as a thank you.

All day he sent me suggestive texts and emails. When I received them I looked across the office and saw him inhaling the scent of her cunt from the fabric.

At the end of the day he invited me to stay late.

I walked into his office and sat in his chair. He watched me as I took my knickers off and I opened my legs.

“You can’t fuck me Paul”, I said, “You can’t fuck me until Alice can watch you fuck me up the arse, but you can go down on me if you want to”.
 
He obliged, and sat on the floor masturbating as he did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment