Thursday 8 November 2012

Nemesis



I have been “working late” every night this week. I have been fucked on Paul’s desk more times than is strictly acceptable, and every time he’s cum inside he’s told me how “fucking sexy” Alice is. I’ve tolerated for a few very good reasons. 

He’s right, she is fucking sexy. I’ve thought about little else all week, that’s how fucking sexy she is. His wonderful cock feels so good that up to a point I don't care who he's thinking about when he cums inside me, I’ve also realised that the jealousy his comments have generated within me make me as horny as Hell. But the greatest reason why I have tolerated his comments is that tomorrow night, when he asks me to come to his office after hours, I will be able to tell him that I can’t because have a date with his Nemesis and a second Irishman who will both be shagging the fuck out of me all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment