Tuesday 27 November 2012

Raised the hem of my skirt



Before I left Brighton on Sunday afternoon, Alice quietly told me that she wanted to watch my boss fuck me up the arse. I neither know nor care whether or not this was an attempt to re-establish her heterosexual side. 

On the train home I thought about what we’d been doing, and my thoughts drifted to what might be to come. All I know is that from Gatwick to Victoria I spent the journey in the toilet fingering my cunt.

I had a meeting with Paul on Tuesday evening. It was primarily about the meeting I have scheduled for Wednesday with the Model. He’s perfectly aware about what that meeting might result in. He’s rather encouraging about the possibilities of any extra-curricular activities between me and the new client.

He wanted to fuck me of course. But I told him (some of) the details about my weekend, and told him what Alice wanted to see. I sat on his desk and raised the hem of my skirt. “You can take my knickers off. And you can lick my pussy if you’d like to. But we don’t think you should fuck me again until Alice watches your cock enter my bum”.

No comments:

Post a Comment