Wednesday 7 November 2012

Uncomplicated

For most of Friday afternoon Alice and I indulged in sea-trials of my extensive range of sex-toys. By early evening, when she reluctantly declared that she would have to leave, the only conclusions we arrived at from our experiments were that Alice had a considerably bigger sexual appetite than me and that further research needed to be conducted soon.


I was knackered. My pussy was extremely tender and I would have happily snuggled under my duvet and slept for two days. But about half an hour later I received a call from Ted. He was full of apologies and regret because he’d been to see a play in Hoxton Hall the night before and completely forgotten to turn his phone back on.

I told him that he was too late, but he was obviously as horny as Hell.

I’ve been neglecting him recently. He is quite marvellous and usually not at all demanding (nowhere near as demanding as I can be), so I told him that he could come around if he wanted to. As I waited for him to arrive, I came to the conclusion that a weekend of uncomplicated dick fucking would be just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment