Friday 9 November 2012

Both of us waiting for them



Lora questioned why I was so well dressed this morning and after a while I admitted that I had a date with both Ted and Declan this evening.  

Of course she knew immediately what that would involve and she’s been making suggestive comments all day. She had successfully soaked my knickers by lunchtime and together with a few explicit text messages from the Irishman, between them they'd made me as horny as Hell by the middle of the afternoon.

I was tempted to break my promise to myself to refuse to go and fuck Paul before I left to meet the Irishman and his friend, but about an hour ago Lora asked if she could join us this evening. Did I have to think about it for very long? What do you think? We are about to leave work, and I can’t wait to see the look on the guys faces when they see both of us waiting for them in the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment