Tuesday 6 November 2012

Straight to voicemail



My boss has never matched the Irishman’s capability to reload. I’m aware that Ted’s record of seven orgasms goes above and beyond the call of duty, but it should be mentioned in Paul’s defence that Ted had considerably more time to deliver the goods. The man who fucked Alice on Thursday night was with us for a little more than two and a half hours in total before he had to take a shower and return to his wife in the Home Counties. Given the amount of time we wasted in the bar on seduction (who seduced whom I neither know nor care) and the remorseless teasing we conducted on Paul’s bound body, with hindsight I remain very proud of his efforts. 

He ejaculated twice and on both occasions he came very heavily. I know that because it was my tongue that cleaned up his offerings both times. It wasn’t until he politely said his goodbyes, as Alice and I lay on the bed in our new lingerie that I realised that she hadn’t watched him fucking me.

She lay over me between my legs on her hands and knees on the bed. She was fingering my cunt and playing with my tits, sucking my nipples through the lace of my basque and between kisses she told me how much she wanted to see a dick in my pussy. I asked her if she’d like me to call the Irishman?

She found my phone and I called him. As I was listening to his phone ringing she moved down my body as lapped at my cunt. I got Ted’s voicemail.
 
“Hi Ted, it’s me. Listen. I’m in a hotel room in Marylebone, the same hotel you took me to when we met. I’m with Alice. The pretty pixie who gave you that handjob. We’re in bed and she’s licking my cunt. We’ve just been fucked by my boss. I’ve just watched him fuck her. He fucked her twice. He’s just fucked her up her arse. Ted it was amazing to watch him. But he’s had to leave. And we are still both as horny as Hell. Alice wants to watch me getting fucked. If you want to, then come over. If you can get here and if you want an audience, then my cunt is waiting for you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment