Tuesday 27 November 2012

Out of the bag



We fucked all night on Saturday. The orgasms that Alice gave me were the best I’ve ever had and with a great deal of pride I’ll admit that she turned into a bit of a screamer when it was my turn.

In the early hours we heard Lora and Charlie return home. I didn’t care if they could hear us shagging and apparently neither did Alice. We were lying quietly cuddling after we had both climaxed at one point when the sound of the girls having sex came through the bedroom wall. She figured my pussy aggressively while we listened to them fuck and when Lora cried out in ecstasy, Alice fucked me again. The house resonated with the sounds of girl-on-girl sex until the early hours.

The cat was out of the bag as far as Alice was concerned. My clothes and my handbag had been seen lying abandoned on the living room floor when the girls had come home. There was no mystery about whom the housemate had been fucking. But I couldn’t help but feel a little sheepish in the morning when Lora and Charlie entered Alice’s bedroom bearing mugs of tea and a plate of marmite on toast.

My underwear, what little underwear Alice had on and the fucking amazing double dildo were lying discarded on the bedroom carpet. There was no option but to brazen the whole thing out. I snuggled up against the Pixie who’d fucked me so vocally all night and played with her cunt. She didn’t complain or try to stop me as Lora and the beautiful red-head teased her remorselessly. I made it perfectly clear to our audience what I was doing.

“Show us”, demanded Charlie.

I kissed Alice’s lovely neck, withdrew my hand from between her thighs then threw the duvet off. It was just like the occasion when I first encountered the two girls in their bedroom. Our audience gazed at Alice’s smooth pink pussy and my fingers returning inside her. She opened her legs a little wider for them both to watch as Charlie opened the bathrobe she was wearing. The girl I’d fucked all night stared at the student’s beautiful, milky-white body and the contrasting flash of copper pubic hair as I kissed her neck. I felt her heart beat faster as the pulse in her jugular thumped against my lips. “Let Charlie lick your cunt”, I whispered.

We both lay in her bed and opened our legs and watched the two girls climb onto the sheets. Lora’s familiar mouth met my pussy and the red-head’s lips against Alice’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment