Thursday 30 August 2012

When his taxi turns up


In the absence of a dick this evening I have been spending my time fingering myself and working my way through my collection of sex toys. I feel bad-tempered, fat and unreasonable, and despite all of my efforts at self-gratification, all I really want is a cock in my pussy. I even sent Ted a text in my desperation to ask when exactly he’d be coming home.

It was a delightful surprise to discover that he’d landed at Heathrow at 8.45. I spoke to him while he was still in Arrivals and told him that I need him to come to my place this evening because in in the middle of my period and as horny as Hell.

I’m not going to dress nicely, put on any sexy lingerie or anything like that. When his taxi turns up I shall still be in my bathrobe and probably wearing one of the pairs of Nana’s Christmas knickers. I won’t be acting coquettishly or flirt with him, but I will take him to bed and fuck him all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment