Friday 17 August 2012

Crispy patches


I had what seemed the impossible dream to fuck Alice before I went home.

She’s been a friend of Lora’s for years and I’ve always got on well with her, she can be very funny at times but I’ve always thought she was a bit straight laced. She has a responsible job in Brighton and a happy relationship with her boyfriend who is perfectly friendly if a little dull at times. When we all booked the holiday together; shortly after I split up with my ex-boyfriend and I’d intimately introduced my pussy to Lora’s mouth, I was slightly apprehensive that she might be more than a bit of a prude. But before we paid the second instalment to the holiday company, we all made a solemn agreement that whatever happened in Italy, stayed in Italy.

She kept to her side of the bargain on our first night. When Lora was entertaining the owner of the water-taxi and I was having a whale of a time with my virile pair of stallions, she got royally shagged by a guy called Luca.

Lora and me wouldn’t dream of calling ourselves anything other than single girls (neither Ted or Paul really count) but Alice was fully embracing the Shirley Valentine, holiday romance thing with gusto. At the end of each evening she would take Luca to her room and emerge the following morning with a huge smile on her face.

She never said anything though that would imply that she was willing to cross the boundary into anything vaguely bisexual.

I’d already had my farewell fuck with Francisco and before he left to return home to Mama he’d agreed to take us back to Naples airport at midday. So I lay in bed in the dark listening to Alice and Luca shagging in the next room. (On all the occasions I’d stayed in Brighton, I’ve never noticed Alice being particularly vocal when she fucked her perfectly friendly if a little dull at times boyfriend). I wondered if she was making so much noise in the hope of attracting the attention of the voyeur neighbour.

I got out of bed and looked through the curtains. I couldn’t see him in the gloom, but I could see from the light that flooded onto the terrace that her curtains were wide open. As quietly as possible I eased my French doors apart then slipped into the night.

I sat in the darkness, completely naked, watching Alice riding Luca’s cock on her bed. With my legs apart I rubbed my clit with one hand and pushed three fingers of the other up my pussy to match their tempo. Her cunt was stretched tight around his big Italian dick, he filled her, and I fingered myself until he came inside her.

I’m probably being unfair, but I sort of assumed that she’d be a little tearful when Luca left. Not a bit. She was very matter of fact about his departure in keeping with our agreement to be complete and utter sluts while we were away from home.

I went back to bed after he left, but I couldn’t get the idea of fucking Alice out of my head. I pulled my faithful surrogate cock from my luggage and used it vigorously in my cunt in the hope that I’d change my train of thought. I thought about Ted fucking me as I worked it in and out, and when that didn’t work I concentrated on the idea of Paul fucking me. That didn’t really work either. So I also retrieved the notorious butt-plug of shame from my bag. After I’d lubricated its surface with my soaking pussy and shoved it up my bum, I hoped that I would be able to fuck my cunt with the vibrator and lose myself in my deeply held fantasy of fucking my boss and the Irishman at the same time. But it was apparent that all I really wanted to do was lie between Alice’s legs and lick her pussy.

It was time to take the bull by the horns.

So I found myself standing in the buff in the doorway to Alice’s bedroom. The room smelt of sweat, pussy and spunk. She was asleep under a cotton sheet. The curtains were still open and in the moonlight I could see the shape of her body as she lay on her side under the material. She had a lovely figure.

I joined her, pulling up the sheet and sliding into bed beside her. The bed-sheets were flecked with crispy patches of dried semen that stood as monuments to the number of times she’d fucked Luca during the week. I inhaled the scent of his semen and I loved it. (I loved it so much that I even licked one of the stains to taste his spunk). I curled myself behind her naked back, listening to her breathing. Part of me didn’t want to disturb her; part of me wanted her to wake-up and embrace me. I kissed the back of her neck tenderly and she murmured something suggestive in her sleep. I smiled to myself and kissed her naked shoulder. She turned onto her back and I pulled myself away from her as she settled. I guided my hand gently across her bust, tracing the shape of her tits and tenderly caressed her nipples.

She didn’t wake up; but her nipples did. They stood to attention as the tips of my fingers passed over them. I circled them carefully then kissed them. They were rigid when my mouth left them and as I gazed upon her tits my hand reached over her stomach and between her thighs. She opened her legs and let me feel her cunt.

I was under no impression that Alice was actually asleep. She was lying in the moonlight with her legs apart and if she wanted to use the excuse of slumber to deny that she actively wanted my mouth against her pussy I’m happy to go along with that. But I did taste her cunt. I moved between her open legs and pressed my mouth against her sex. I pushed my tongue deep inside her and savoured the essence of her just fucked cunt. Luca’s semen tasted sublime inside her.

I lapped her pussy hungrily and eased my fingers into her, licking them as they emerged from her before sliding them back in, working her cunt until she gave me her orgasm.
 
Just don’t tell the boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment