Monday 6 August 2012

Eyes glued to my pussy


The Italian villa we were staying in was near the top of the hill, the view was spectacular; the town tumbling down the hillside to the sea. Apart from the intermittent whine of the local boys’ Vespas and the ringing of the church bell it was utterly peaceful. It was as beautiful as I’d hoped when my friends and I booked the holiday. There were three of us; me, Lora and Alice her housemate from Brighton. Alice is slightly taller than both of us. She’s very pretty and after her latest haircut, bears more than a passing resemblance to Emma Watson. We had taken a taxi from Naples airport, and the driver had been a terrible flirt – Alice’s mother had been right to warn us about Italian men – but he was ever so handsome and immaculately dressed in his Armani suit. As he easily lifted our heavy luggage from the back of the car, I wondered what he’d look like in swimming trunks, imagining a tight muscular torso and a nice big packet. I caught him glancing at my bare legs and my bottom and I was pleased that I was wearing a short dress that showed them off delightfully. He gave me his card, and said that I should call him if I needed a taxi back to the airport, or anything else. He said that he lived in the town and he would be honoured to be at our service. I looked at it and said, “Thank you Francisco, I will call you”

He drove off with a wave and we entered the villa to choose our rooms. I chose the bedroom with the French doors through which I could see out over the terrace. It was then that I noticed the only villa that overlooked ours and the distinguished looking older man smoking a cigarette. I unpacked my bags and slipped on a pair of bikini briefs, then joined my friends out by the pool.

I settled into a sun lounger and glanced over the wall. The man appeared to be reading his book. I say appeared to be reading his book, because he frequently looked up to take in the view of three young women lying topless in the sunshine. I put on my sunglasses, so that I could watch him without making eye contact. He was doing his best to watch Lora surreptitiously, as she rubbed sun-cream into her skin, her hands caressing her pert breasts and pink nipples. He had hair that was greying at the temples and was rather good-looking, I couldn’t help but wonder how much pleasure he was getting from looking at young, near naked girls.

I was rubbing lotion into Alice’s back and the movement of my hands made my companion’s breasts sway ever so gently, I knew that the man would find it a very attractive sight. He attempted to read a few more chapters, but kept getting distracted by the view on our terrace below. Applying sun cream to my own pale body, he watched me work the lotion into my breasts and I took my Ray-Bans off caught his eye. I nodded at him and he nodded back.

I turned to Alice lying next to me; she had turned over and was lying on her front, catching the sun on her back. I wished that I’d found the time to take a few sun-bed sessions before we’d left London, because her firm buttocks were already lightly tanned, and her bum looked lovely.

“Have you noticed our voyeur neighbour?” I asked. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled conspiratorially.

“He’s rather dashing isn’t he? Why don’t you let him see you tattoo?” she said.

I giggled, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed that he’d put on his own sun-glasses and I knew that he was now watching us intently.

“Well I wouldn’t want to go home with tan lines,” I said.

I wriggled as if to get out of my bikini briefs, knowing that our neighbour would want to see my cunt. He looked up from his book and now that I was sure that I had his attention, I pulled them from behind my arse and lifted my legs into the air to take them off. I was purposefully not looking in his direction, but Alice was whispering reports back to me on our audience. With my legs in the air I gave him his first glimpse of my pussy, and as I brought them down again I heard him sharply intake his breath as he viewed the sky-blue stars tattooed on my smooth pubic mound. Men always like my tattoo.

One friend or the other would glance in his direction and kept me informed as to whether he was looking at me or his book. I squirted a little sun-cream over my mound and if he appeared to be absorbed in his pages, my hand would be still, if he looked up at me, my hand would continue rubbing in the lotion. I parted my legs enough to expose my pink slit to the voyeur and eventually he blatantly stared at me. I knew that the stranger couldn’t take his eyes off my cunt. I had visited a salon before I’d left home, and my pussy was freshly waxed and smooth. My lips were perfectly on display to the voyeur and it turned me on so much to know he was enraptured by my exhibitionism. My fingertips were slick with the sun-cream and I made a great display, really go to town making no pretence that this was anything less than masturbation. My fingers brushed against my swollen wet cunt lips, and I let the tips of my fingers slip into my pussy, teasing my clit and opening my labia to show him my pink hole. I knew that in allowing him to watch me I had given him a huge erection, and if he wasn’t jerking off right now, he would be soon. I thought about him grasping his shaft and pulling its length rhythmically. My friends all turned over to watch how it would end. Three pairs of pert, young breasts and one pussy on display for him it was only a matter of time before he started to masturbate; his eyes were glued to my pussy and my wet fingers entering my cunt.

He stood up, and we all saw his stiff cock tenting in his shorts as he stroked his bulge through the fabric. His dick looked big and I wanted it in me. I loved the feeling of power over him. I loved knowing that he’d been so turned on watching me masturbate in front of him. He went inside his own villa and I knew that as soon as he’d get inside, he’d start wanking furiously. As he walked away he heard my orgasm came over the wall, loud enough surely for him to notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment