Tuesday 21 August 2012

My terms


The office began to empty at around 5.30 and the last person to leave was Lora. She knew exactly why I was keeping myself occupied and she gave me that withering look of contempt she uses whenever she suspects that our boss is about to fuck me.

After she’d gone I went to see Paul. He sat at his desk and I stood before him wearing a summer dress that had buttons all up the front. He asked me to undo them slowly, and I started at the top. Each button revealed a little more of my body and my boss got to see me in the lingerie he’d bought for me earlier on. The under-wired bra presented my cleavage beautifully and he gazed at my tits. When I’d undone all of the buttons I opened my dress and let it slide off my shoulders, I could see his erection beating in his lap when I stood in front of him in my new underwear.

I was going to fuck him on my terms this evening.

“Show me your cock Paul”, I said.

He fumbled with his flies and pulled it out. His was rock hard, and pre-cum was already appearing at the tip.

“I’ve fucked three men since you last had me,” I said - which wasn’t entirely true - but I let him do the arithmetic in his head. “I’ve had two Italians and an Irishman. So I think it’s about time that you gave me what I want”.

He couldn’t take his eyes off my little black knickers as he rose to his feet. I reached forward and grasped his hot thick dick and let it slide back and forth in my grip. His cock shivered as I stroked it and I pushed him back against his desk. I knew that he would cum very quickly and I told him as much.

“It’s just as well that I’ve arranged a date with Ted this evening. Because you’re not going to last too long are you?” And I bent forward and took his dick in my mouth. His cock was twitching between my lips.

I certainly didn’t want anything happening prematurely, it may be gratifying to be desired so much, but I still wanted him to fuck me. So I straightened up, tossed my hair back and pushed my tits out towards him provocatively.

“Lie on you desk Paul”, I said, and when he did, my five blue stars appeared one by one above the red rose bud embroidered onto the waistband of my panties as I pulled them down. The inside of my knickers displayed the wetness my cunt had produced all afternoon and now my soaking pussy would meet his face. My heels clattered against the surface of his desk, either side of my boss’s face, and I lowered my cunt to his mouth. “Three men have fucked me since you last had me Paul. Three men have cum in my pussy since you did”.

His body was quivering as he tongued me. I knew that he loved me being a slut as much as I loved telling him. He was giving me superb oral sex and after the thrill of the anticipation all afternoon I knew that he’d give me an orgasm easily.

I paused just before I climaxed. I still wanted his dick inside me, so I eased myself along his body until my pussy was above his trembling erection and held it against my labia. Then as I looked over my shoulder at his prone body I slid down his shaft, letting his big cock fill my aching cunt.


I rode him in a reverse cowboy, fingering my clit until I felt his dick throb inside me as he filled my pussy with spunk. He lay beneath me motionless as I rocked my pelvis back and forth as his shaft filled me. I toyed with my clitoris until my orgasm rose up to engulf me. It felt so good. It felt so good because I knew that he was so into the idea of me fucking other men that it was no longer an unachievable fantasy to have him and Ted at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment