Wednesday 22 August 2012

A matter of time


I lay on my kitchen table with Ted’s face between my legs. The Irishman’s mouth and fingers teased my pussy just as my boss had done when he went down on me after he’d ejaculated deep inside me earlier on that evening. Ted was lapping at my pussy, which was filled with his spunk. 

I told him how I’d fucked Paul on his desk, describing how I had rode on his cock until he had filled my cunt with semen. I said that his sperm had flowed out of my pussy and ran over the tops of my thighs and I had opened my legs and invited him to clean my cunt with his tongue. I doubted that he would be able to recognise the separate taste of Paul’s semen next to his own, but I made sure that he knew it was there. He knew that I’d been fucked before I met him. He was grunting with desire for me as I finished each sentence.

My phone beeped and I saw that Paul had sent me a text. I knew what it would be about, so I held the back of the Irishman’s head closer against my cunt in the hope that he wouldn’t notice me as I read my boss’s message. 

“Early in the office tomorrow morning please. We have unfinished business”

I sent Paul a quick reply. I thought I got away with it, but I obviously hadn’t. Subtlety is not my strong point when I’m being fingered. It didn’t help the Paul sent a second text. 

“Wear Mercy. I want to see my spunk in the lace”

He meant the black corset he’d bought me in Selfridges. I pictured him standing over me wanking, his big dick in his palm. I opened my legs as wide as possible, pushed my cunt harder against Ted’s face and purred loudly.

At the time I thought the Irishman was unnaturally intuitive. He said, “Tell your boss that you’re about to be fucked by me”. He stood up, pulled my hips to the edge of the kitchen table and slid his cock into my soaking wet cunt. I put down my handset and lay there, wrapping my arms and my slim black stockinged legs around Ted’s body.

"Do you want to fuck us both at the same time you fucking beautiful slut?" he muttered as his big dick filled me repeatedly.

I whimpered with wanton desire to take both of their cocks, as I had a thunderous orgasm. I knew that I could have them together, it was only a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment