Wednesday 22 August 2012

Tapas


After Paul left the office I sat at his desk in my stockings and bra thinking about taking both men. When I was sure that I was quite alone I took off my bra and picked up my dress. I walked through the office with my bra and panties in one hand and my dress draped over my shoulder. The items of lingerie that I was no longer going to be wearing were left in the drawer of my desk.

In the toilets at work I’d spent a few moments standing like a Parisian whore with one of my feet in the sink. I was trying to clean my pussy with the paper hand towels and cold running water. The cool water felt refreshing against my smooth waxed cunt, but I knew that the Irishman would still be able to taste my boss’s semen if he chose to investigate, and it was time to leave.

I sat at the bar in the tapas restaurant with Ted and he ordered a bit of food and a bottle of Rioja, which went down very well. I was still wearing the summer dress with the buttons down the front. I stabbed at the sizzling prawns with a cocktail stick and relaxed as we drank the rich red wine. I knew Ted suspected that my boss had fucked me today. First come first served is, after all, quite a big gauntlet to thrown down, so I reached into my handbag and pulled out a packet of cigarettes.


“Do you mind if we step outside?” I said.


I lit a Marlboro and wandered around the corner. Ted followed. In the side street there were no passing pedestrians. It was an alleyway that went nowhere and was home to only a few industrial sized refuse bins. He looked intrigued by my actions.


I leant back against the wall and smiled in the way that always made Ted’s cock twitch. I slowly and deliberately unbuttoned my dress tantalising Ted with glimpses of my skin. I held the garment by the lapels and opened it up. Beneath my dress I was nearly naked. My breasts were covered in goose-pimples my nipples were dark pink, erect and hard as granite. Around my waist was a suspender belt Paul had bought me. Satin ribbons were attached to my stocking tops, and the lingerie framed my tattooed pubic mound. The sky-blue stars that men always love. 


"Feel my pussy now", I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment