Thursday 23 August 2012

Territory


I got up early and took a shower as Ted slept on. I sat at my dressing table with a mug of tea doing my make-up then pulled open my underwear drawer, rummaged around for the black lace lingerie Paul wanted me to be wearing and started to put it on. First the corset with old fashioned bones, that clinch my waist. It felt wonderful against my skin, and it held my tits up to give me a great cleavage. There were detachable suspenders, so I could wear traditional stockings or hold-ups. I wore the fine seamed stockings, with details around my heels. The knickers were the same material and when I slipped them on, they felt so soft and silky. I felt so sexy when I put it all on. When I wear this ensemble for Paul, I can see desire in his eyes.

Ted stirred in the bed and looked at me with sleepy eyes. “Mother of God, you look incredible”, he said. He started to get horny and playful. He wanted to fuck me before I left for work and although I was in a hurry, I didn’t want to stop him. I suppose things had gone too far. He just wanted a quickie and he dragged me back onto my bed. I landed face down, and he pulled my panties off. He was rough and I thought he might have torn them, so I didn’t want to resist too much. I’d been thinking about fucking Paul as I got dressed. I was pretty wet anyway but Ted didn’t want to waste time with any foreplay. He parted my legs and climbed on top of me. Before I knew what was happening really, I felt his dick against the lips of my cunt. He held me down and pushed his cock into me. I wasn’t really ready, and he pushed in hard and fast. He fucked me so forcefully that it felt like he’d bruised me. He could be a selfish bastard sometimes but it felt good to be taken like that. He didn’t take long. 

Ted always loves fucking me when I wear stockings and suspenders, and he usually takes me from behind when I wear them. He says he likes the way they stretch over my bum. I told him that I wanted to feel him cum inside me: that I wanted to know that his cum in my cunt all day; and before long I felt his dick throbbing inside me. His dick thumped against the walls of my pussy. I knew that each time I felt his cock throb that his balls were filling me and I knew that his semen would be dribbling out of my cunt when he pulled his dick out. His spunk flowed onto the sheets. 

“Marking my territory”, he said with his cheeky grin.

I was so late now, and I didn’t have time to clean myself up properly afterwards. I did my best to wipe away his sperm as it oozed out of my pussy, but I had to pull my panties back on, finish getting dressed and run to the tube station. I left Ted to let himself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment