Wednesday 15 August 2012

Despite...


Just because I’ve posted twice about things that happened since I’ve been back from Italy, I wouldn’t want anyone to think my little Odyssey ended with little else but a bit of wishful thinking about Alice. Forgive me. I was just a little taken up with all the Olympic fever that seemed to take hold in London. (And a little bit of public fingering in Royal Parks or wandering about exhibiting "a lovely walk" after inserting my newest sex toy).

Anyway…

If I was at Tooting Lido and a short-arse guy wearing little Speedo swimming trunks tried to chat me up I would run a mile. Holidays and Mediterranean sunshine obviously change everything. At the beach we all met Marco. He was the boy that Lora had fucked on our first night in Italy, and he worked on a water taxi. He was wearing the “budgie smugglers” that I normally think are utterly ridiculous, but with his slim muscular frame, six-pack and sun-kissed skin I thought he looked sweet in a Gigolo, holiday romance kind of way. Lora reckoned that he had a lovely big dick, and because of his choice of swimwear, I could see that she was probably right. He invited us all on a little trip along the Amalfi Coast.

In his boat we puttered along in the sunshine away from the quayside, the sea was flat calm and before long, we took off our tee-shirts to get a bit of a tan on our boobs. Lora sat in the middle, she passed us her bottle of sun-lotion, and we each made a great display of rubbing the cream into the skin of our bodies. In the sunshine I pinched my nipples to make them stand proud when I’d finished. I noticed Alice and Lora doing the same.

Marco appreciated this view of three English girls’ tits on display for him as we all sat across the bow of his boat. I know because I could see his cock grow a little in his tight swimming trunks as he sat by the outboard motor. At the thought of that dick inside my friend’s pussy my cunt started to get wet and as I looked at his cock in his trunks and I wanted to finger myself through my bikini bottoms.

When we were out of the bay, Lora untied her pink bikini briefs at the hip and slipped them off. She let Marco take another look at her pussy and the piercing that decorated her cunt. We could all see that his dick was swelling in his trunks and Alice and I gazed at his cock as it pushed against the material. I think we all could have fucked him there and then.

My colleague slipped her hand between her legs and began to finger her naked pussy in front of the Italian. He slowed the outboard motor, and he pulled out his cock. He wanked slowly and silently as he sat before us.

As he stroked his cock, Lora opened her thighs to give him a better view. She placed her leg over mine because she knew that I would co-operate with her exhibitionism, and then Alice lifted Lora’s other leg over her own. Lora lay back over the pointy end of the little boat, her thighs wide apart as she exposed her cunt to our skipper and she teased herself.

I always love to see a man masturbate. But it was equally exciting to see Lora, lying in the sunshine with her legs separated as wide as possible, playing with her cunt. My eyes passed between her trimmed pubic hair and her piercing to Marco’s dick in his fist. Uncontrollably my own hand slipped inside my bikini briefs and as I looked across at Alice, I saw that she was doing the same.

The Italian boy was watching three masturbating English girls as he pulled his dick, and we expected to see his spunk released into the bottom of the boat. I looked at his cock and looked at the hands of my companions working our clits and our cunts waiting to see him ejaculate for us, but his self-control was awesome. Lora reached her orgasm first, and she growled with ecstasy as she started to cum. Marco watched her intently. Her thighs twitched over our legs; all of our eyes were glued to Marco’s stiff cock. He stopped wanking. None of us could believe that he’d be able to stop, but as Lora raised herself up and looked at our skipper he called her over to him. 

She crawled along the length of the little boat, showing me and Alice her beautiful pussy as she headed towards his proud Italian cock. The sunlight glinted on the jewellery that pierced her hood and her juices ran down her naked legs.

As Marco sat at the stern of his boat, with his hand on the tiller, Lora caught his bobbing, erect dick between her lips and began to suck him off. Her head moved up and down over his shaft we sat watching her give him a blowjob. He looked so content and so cocky as my friend wanked his dick into her mouth.

I knew that Lora was enjoying the display she was giving us. She was feeling as proud of herself as I felt when the voyeur neighbour watched me fuck Marco’s friends. And because of that mutual understanding I knew that she would want to cum again. I stared at her lovely pussy. I stared at her cunt that I love so much, and I joined her in the bottom of the little boat. On my hands and knees against the hull, I crept forwards and pressed my mouth against her sex, teasing her pierced clit and her pussy until she had a second orgasm and Marco filled her mouth with spunk.

And despite my sexiest bottom wiggling while Alice watched, she didn’t take the hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment