Wednesday 8 August 2012

Into the night air

I hadn’t needed to call Francisco because we’d bumped into him with a group of his friends at a bar in town. He was with three other guys, they were all good looking in a Latin way, but two of them weren’t my type. They were all very attentive to us and we reciprocated in the blatant flirting. They bought us all drinks and took turns in dancing with us. Francisco seemed particularly interested in me and he competed for my attention with his friend Gennaro. As I sat between them in the bar I knew they could see my nipples harden and press against the material of my halter-neck dress. Their masculine interest also moistened my naked pussy. 

It was Alice who suggested that we should all return to our villa and we raced back up the hill on a swarm of Vespas.

We all stood around our pool talking noisily over the music which in fairness was probably a little too loud. Our neighbour came out from his villa dressed in his bathrobe. I didn’t want anyone to complain, so I slipped back inside and turned to volume down to an acceptable level, there was no point in getting this party disturbed. There were more guys than girls, but it was me who was getting most of the attention. My friends each partnered off with two of the Italian guys, leaving me to slow dance on the terrace with Francisco and Gennaro. I felt a hard dick press against my stomach as I danced and kissed the driver then, when I turned to his friend, he pulled my bum against his muscular body and squeezed my arse in his palms. Over his shoulder I spotted the voyeur watching me in the shadows on his terrace. I realised there were three men here who wanted my body. I wanted to make sure that I kept all their interest.

The girls gradually went inside, each with one of the driver’s friends. I was left outside with the two remainders, sitting on a lounger with a guy on either side. First I kissed the one on my left, and then I kissed the other. I placed my feet on each side of the lounger, revealing to the voyeur my naked tattooed cunt. My pink swollen labia were shining with moisture, displaying how much I enjoyed the attention my body was receiving from my attendants. The two guys didn’t realise that my pussy was naked at first, because I started to undo my halter-neck dress. Their mouths descended on my nipples in unison, and I cupped the backs of their heads to keep them there.

I stared straight at the man in the shadows for quite a while, and when I was sure that he was watching me I guided the guys’ hands to my smooth waxed cunt. I was so wet and the two guys could obviously appreciate it. Their fingers took turns to slide into the depths of my cunt and as each boy fingered my pussy I moaned loudly for my neighbour’s benefit. With his mouth Francisco made his way down between my legs and I spread my pussy lips to speed his progress to my clit. Gennaro alternated between kissing my mouth and my breasts. When my eyes met those of my spectator he acknowledged me, and I encouraged him to enjoy my display.

It’s been my favourite fantasy to have both the Irishman and my boss for a number of weeks. I’ve had a threesome with two guys before. After a night at university with my ex-boyfriend and a friend of his, smoking joints and drinking tequila slammers I took them both. I loved being the centre of attention, sucking their dicks and being fucked over and over again, but this was likely to be something in a different league, not least because here there’d be no embarrassing lectures to sit through in the morning. Away from home I could throw caution to the wind. There was also the added spice of recent appreciation of anal sex and the promise of finally experiencing double penetration with real cocks. And an audience!

I decided to go inside, turned on the bedroom lights and left the windows and curtains open. Sitting on the bed I undid the flies of each guy and helped them take out their big dicks. I felt the heat and hardness of each cock that filled my hands and each spent a few moments in my mouth until I switched my attention to the other.

It was more difficult for me to keep eye contact with the man in the shadows, but I still managed it every now and then. I got onto my hands and knees across the end of the bed and I tried to make sure that he could still see both my mouth and my rear end. The Italian guys placed themselves at each side of the divan and when Gennaro pushed into my pussy, my cunt welcomed his length and thickness. I couldn’t help but gasp with pleasure as he pulled my pelvis back onto his erection. He filled me. I opened my mouth to release the expression of desire his cock had given me as Francisco placed his cock between my lips. His strong hard dick slid over my tongue and I felt his velvet tip touch the back of my throat. I relaxed my palette and let his cock slide down my open gullet. My eyes watered, but still I managed to seek out the voyeur outside. One of my hands was working at my clit and I didn’t know who amongst us was the horniest.

I wanted the audience outside to watch me fucked in the arse, but I knew that from his perspective, the view would remain very much the same. I pulled my mouth away from the driver’s dick, and I begged Gennaro to stop. As he withdrew my pussy ached with the sudden emptiness, but I quickly asked them both to sit on the foot of the bed, facing out into the night. Over my shoulder I noticed the neighbour slip deeper into the shadows a little so the guys on the bed couldn’t see that this show was for the benefit of three men. I stood in front of the Italians, obscuring their view and allowing the voyeur to come forward again. I asked for some lubricant, and Francisco reached back and into the drawer of my bedside cabinet, he pulled out a tube and tossed it across the room to me. I squeezed a generous measure into my palms and I bend over at the foot of the bed grasping both erect dicks in my slippery hands. My fingers and thumbs were gliding over each guy’s sensitive tip. They both lay back and stared at the ceiling as their cocks twitched in pleasure. I knew that each guy would easily erupt and cover my hands with spunk so I took it very slowly, bringing each to the edge of orgasm then letting each guy recompose himself. Now it was time to give my audience a treat. I coated my fingertips with more KY and slipped my hand between my buttocks. I felt the cool silicone against the heat of my arse-hole, wiping it around and inside my sphincter, fucking my arse-hole with my fingers for the voyeur’s benefit.

I turned and faced out into the night, out to the man watching in the shadows. This time he could clearly see where the Italians were entering me. I nodded to him and he nodded back. I let the driver guide me backwards over his body and lowered myself until the tip of his slippery dick touched my lubricated and ready arse-hole. I gently lowered myself onto him, feeling his cock slide deeper and deeper into my bum. It felt as if his erection reached the pit of my stomach. And then he began to thrust upwards into me, deeper inside me. I looked out into the night looking for my audience and when I saw him in the gloom, I reached down and spread wide the lips of my cunt. If he didn’t already know, it was now clear that my pussy was empty, but it wouldn’t be for long. I led the other guy in front of me and he leant over me filled it.

I couldn’t see the spectator anymore but I made up for that in the volume of my cries of delight. I’m a girl who loves double penetration with a cock and a vibrator if it’s done right and I knew that by now my neighbour would be listening to the sounds of my enjoyment as I was finally taking a dick in both holes, stroking his erect dick. It felt so fucking good.

However much pleasure I was feeling from the penetration of my cunt and arse, I was aware that Gennaro’s body was obstructing my view of the voyeur, and I wanted to see him working his dick. I pulled away from the guys inside me and made them down on the bed with their heads towards the doors, side by side. They were looking into the room and I was looking out at the masturbator. I mounted one of them and reached for the other’s dick. I moved on top of the dick in my pussy at exactly the same speed that the neighbour was jerking off. My hand on the other guy also dictated his steady rhythm. I had never felt so much control over three men. If I upped my tempo, the neighbour’s wanking got faster. I reached down and spread the lips of my pussy as far as possible to give him the best view of the young Italian disappearing into me, wondering who would be the first to lose control. It was the driver who climaxed first, he grabbed my hips to stop my movement and I felt his dick throbbing inside me, pulsing wave after wave of his cum into me. I felt my cunt flood with his sperm and hummed with the pleasure of the sensation. I looked out into the night our neighbour was standing in a pool of moonlight, still stroking his cock. I could feel the Italian’s body relaxing between my legs, faintly aware that his handsome cock was shrinking inside me, so I slipped off him and positioned the second guy’s glans against the opening of my arse. I slowly eased down the length of his dick and began a comfortable rhythm and just as before, the man in the moonlight met my pace. Our eyes were cemented on each other, searching for signs of the impending orgasms. I was so close and I knew the pressure was building in his balls. The second Italian let out a groan. He was cumming inside me and I felt him pumping sperm into my bowels. The voyeur couldn’t wait any longer. He started sending his spunk out over the wall into the night air, towards my ecstatic face as he heard my third orgasm of the holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment