Tuesday 7 August 2012

The second time


Early in the evening we decided to go down into town. I found the card that the handsome, flirtatious taxi driver had given me and we wondered if he’d be around with his friends. In my room I picked out the dress I was going to wear and laid it out on the bed. It was backless in fine blue cotton. I knew that it was almost impossible to wear any underwear with it, but on a warm evening I wasn’t going to worry about that. I liked the feeling of a soft Italian breeze passing across the lips of my naked pussy.  

In the bathroom I let the water in the shower run and went to open the frosted window. I noticed the man on his terrace as he took in the view of the sun setting over the town, and I knew that he’d like to watch me as I showered. I lathered my body to remove all the residual sun lotion, caressing my pert boobs under the streaming water. From the corner of my eye I could see that the man was watching me through the open window. I let him watch me quietly for a while and then rinsed myself off.

I wrapped my body in one of the fluffy bath towels then went to close the window. He smiled at me perceptively. He had a pleasant, sexy, knowing smile. I decided that I could enjoy fucking him, but I said nothing.

In the bedroom it was bright enough to see adequately, but I still put the lights on, and of course I made no attempt to close the curtains. I searched for my moisturiser amongst my luggage and I let the towel drop from my body. I applied the lotion to the skin of my calves and feet then slipped on the high-heeled mules I would be wearing that evening. I stood in front the open curtains smoothing the moisturiser into the soft naked skin of my thighs and my bum. In the mirror on my dressing table I could see our neighbour watching me intently. I knew that he wanted to fuck me, so I decided to tease him a little more. If I didn’t meet the taxi-driver this evening, then I would enjoy the body of this older man. It was time for me to bring out my best portable friend. 

I reached for my bags and pulled out a large vibrator, the surrogate cock that I used in Lora’s arse. I lay back on the bed switched it on. I opened my bare legs wide and slipped the shaft along the length of the lips of my cunt. He was transfixed at the sight of it caressing my swollen labia. So I let him watch as I slipped it inside my cunt, disappearing into my star decorated pussy as I played with my clit with my fingers. Through the mirror I noticed him watching me throughout for the whole performance, his dick forming a pronounced bulge in his chinos as he watched my exhibition, watching me fucking myself. I knew that I would have his cock inside me this evening or else before the night was over I would see him ejaculate in his fist. The thought of that made me cum hard, and for the second time that day, he heard me reach my orgasm.


No comments:

Post a Comment