Thursday 9 August 2012

At some point


Being good Italian boys my companions went home to Mama before the night was over, and I had quite a long lie in. When I eventually got up for breakfast, I joined Lora and Alice on the loungers by the pool. The three of us were only wearing tee-shirts and bikini bottoms. We shared stories of our experiences the night before but I think it’s fair to say that my night was the best. I’m such a show off.

Lora has no problem hearing about me fucking guys other than Paul. She always appreciated the tales of me enjoying Ted’s cock, and we all know where that practice ended up. When I told them about the voyeur neighbour wanking as he watching me getting fucked up the arse she purred. I looked at her crotch without thinking. Her pink bikini briefs hugged her pussy; I could see the outline of her cunt and her piercing. Automatically I reached forward and placed my fingertips between her legs, feeling the piece of jewellery under the fabric which was damp with the moisture flowing from her pussy, and I know that she hoped our neighbour was watching.

I looked up and noticed Alice staring at us. I think she was a little shocked. Either she is very innocent or Lora has been remarkably discreet about our adventures together, but I think at some point in the near future I want the pixie-like Alice to fuck my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment