Wednesday 22 August 2012

Couldn't help myself


I unbuttoned the dress in my kitchen and stood before Ted in my black stockings and suspenders. I told him that I wanted him to get the butt plug and KY from my bedroom.

He slipped away to raid my bedside cabinet and I stood by the table, bending forwards with my hands on the surface, sticking my bottom out towards the open kitchen doorway. I shifted my weight in my heels and planted my feet about a eighteen inches apart waiting for him to return. My cunt was soaking.

I said nothing, but then neither did he.

I felt the tip of the slippery toy against my arsehole, and I backed against it to accept it in my bum. Ted wiggled the base and I felt its movement inside my bowel. I wanted to be fucked by him. I wanted his cock in my pussy when the toy was in my arse.

He eased his shaft into my cunt, It was the second dick I'd had in me that evening. I could feel it up against the butt plug inside me and I couldn’t help myself but think about being fucked by both men, having each of their cocks inside me at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment