Monday 20 August 2012

I know what's going to happen


As part of my boss’s attempt to get into my knickers this morning, he suggested that a join him for “an important meeting” at lunchtime.

If you don’t already know what that means, then click here.

We left the office a took a taxi to Broadwick Street, but on the way he told me that he really should leave work at a reasonable time. That left me in a bit of an awkward position (and I don’t necessarily mean the pose he suggested in his photograph). I don’t have a problem with an office quickie most of the time, but I’ve been without a cock in my cunt for over two weeks, and quite frankly I think I deserve a right royal seeing to. Apparently it’s a too much to expect Paul to take me home to my place on his first day back at work.

He has bought me this very pleasant ensemble though, and back at the office he has asked me to change into it.

Of course I know what’s going to happen.

The anticipation of afternoons like this makes my pussy ever so wet. Believe me, there’s very little that can beat it, and my new black lace knickers are soaked. But I refuse to be sidelined. After my imposed sexual abstinence I want to be fucked a lot tonight, so I shall also be meeting the Irishman as soon as I can get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment