Wednesday 15 August 2012

Oozed a pool of two men's spunk


Low and behold when the sun went down and we all went into town for dinner, our troupe of studs was hanging around and happy to see us. Having seen the evidence that Marco had a spectacular cock and unashamedly wondering what it would feel like in my cunt, on dry land I couldn’t help but think he was a bit of a narcissistic idiot. The guys I’d already fucked were far cooler and luckily they seemed to think the same about me.

After a couple of beers, Alice announced that she wanted to go home. So she disappeared with Luca back to our villa.

That left me and Lora with our three guys, and someone suggested taking a little trip to the headland that overlooked the bay.

The view was so pretty, all twinkling lights and distant music. The guys parked up their scooters and we sat on a stone bench just above the road smoking joints, drinking shots of Grappa and kissing.

Fucking was inevitable.

I was on my hands and knees on the bench. Lora was similarly kneeling at the other end. We had both left our villa “going Commando” and our companions soon discovered that the skirts of our summer dresses could be pulled up over our hips to reveal our naked pussies. She filled my mouth with her tongue, kissing as we revelled in the anticipation.

Little Marco stood behind her hips. I knew one of my two boys was pressing the tip of his cock against my cunt, but I didn’t want to look over my shoulder to see who it was. They were talking in Italian far too quickly for us to guess what they were saying, until they all chanted, “One, two, three”.

Simultaneously our cunts were full of Italian dick. As I kissed Lora I tried to remember which of my guy’s cock felt just like that, but gave up the futile task as whoever it was grabbed me by my hips and thrust his dick deep into me. Marco was fucking Lora just as hard and we separated our mouths and gasped loudly. As our lips parted we felt the hot, hard shaft of our taxi-driver slide between our mouths. We shared his dick, letting him slide his length over our tongues in turn.

The self-control that Marco had exhibited so impressively on his boat left him when he watched my friend being spit roasted. I knew, because Lora moaned around Francisco’s cock as the boatman’s cock throbbed his load into her cunt.

Gennaro kept on fucking me deeply. I think he was proud that he’d outlasted his friend as he pulled my pelvis back against dick remorselessly.

As Francisco and Marco changed places, it occurred to me that this was the second time that Lora had felt a dick in her pussy that I’d already experienced, and when I took Marco’s shrinking but still chubby cock in my own mouth I knew that this was the second time I tasted the flavour of her cunt on a guy’s dick.

I do love fucking men, but at the moment Gennaro erupted like Vesuvius in my cunt, I really loved Lora.

Considering that (surprisingly) fucking Gennaro hadn’t given me an orgasm, when the two spent guys stepped back and rolled a post-coital joint while watching their friend, fuck my friend, it wasn’t surprising that I shifted across the bench. I opened my thighs and presented my spermy, just fucked pussy to Lora’s mouth. She licked my cunt furiously as the taxi-driver pumped his cock into her.

She does it so beautifully and she brought me off easily, and when Francisco heard me cum his balls emptied into her.

We all sat in the moonlight and shared the joint. Lora’s skirt and mine were still up around our waists. My cunt was leaking semen onto the stone bench, but between Lora’s thighs she oozed a pool of two men’s spunk. We felt so proud of our behaviour. But it was late and the boys needed to go home.

We went back to the road and mounted their Vespas. As I rode home on the scooter behind the taxi-driver I reached between his legs, opened his flies and tried to wank him off, but he couldn’t manage a second erection. Shame on him!

As Mama was calling our companions home, all that was left to do was take my friend to bed with me and finish what the three Italians had started. As we listened to Alice so vocally fucking Luca, Lora parted her legs. I pressed my tongue against her double-spunk filled cunt and she fucked my face until she reached her climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment